Memory key for White
Tags: TEXTILE industry
- China's textile exports may slow. // Furniture/Today;5/26/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 37, p96
Reports that local industry experts in China have cautioned Chinese textiles and garments producers not to blindly expand their capacity. Obstacles for the export of textiles from China.
- SWATCHES. // Home Textiles Today;3/10/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p8
Reports on developments related to the textile industry in the U.S. Acquisition of Glenoit Fabrics by a mainland Chinese textiles company; Recognition of Crypton Super Fabric co-founder, Craig Rubin by 'Fast Company.'
- It's always something. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;3/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p144
Comments on the condition of the home textile industry in the U.S. Impact of the war on the business of textile manufacturers; Financial concern of the manufacturers; Competition among textile producers.
- RETAIL briefs. // Home Textiles Today;5/5/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 34, p2
Presents news briefs concerning the home textile industry in the United States as of May 2003. Directional signing program of Home Depot; Financial performance of Value City during the fourth quarter of 2002; Relocation of Ross Stores.
- IFDA hosts program. // Home Textiles Today;5/5/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 34, p15
Reports that the New York chapter of The International Furnishings and Designs Association will host a program that covers the spring markets in the United States.
- BUSINESS briefs. // Home Textiles Today;5/5/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 34, p17
Presents news concerning the textile industry in the United States as of May 2003. Closure of some of Stein Mart's underperforming stores; Sale of Dillard's Inc.'s interest in Sunrise Mall and Sunrise Commons; Corporate credit rating by Standard & Poor's on Bed, Bath & Beyond.
- Top 10 home textiles retailers by percent sales growth. // Home Textiles Today;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p10
Ranks top 10 home textile retailers in the United States by percent sales growth. Restoration Hardware in Corte Madera, California; Pottery Barn in San Francisco, California; HomeGoods in Framingham, Massachusetts.
- 230 Adds Tenants, Others Expand. // Home Textiles Today;2/22/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p7
The article offers information on home textile companies which will participate in the Home Fashions Market in March 2010 in New York City including Vivatex Home, Eagle Global Group, and Luxury Home Textile Inc.
- The Textile Industry. // Congressional Digest;Jan1989, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p5
Presents excerpts from `The US Textile and Apparel Industry: A Revolution in Progress--Special Report,' issued in 1987 by the Office of Technology Assessment, US Congress. Fiber production; Textile mill products; Apparel; Textile machinery manufacturing; World textile trade.