Chicago Plans $270M O'Hare Refunding Tied to Runway Plan
- Regional airports: Fasten your seatbelt. Clement, Douglas // Fedgazette;Oct2000, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p9
Looks at the economic condition of regional airports in the United States. Passenger traffic declines at Huron Regional Airport in South Dakota; Passenger boarding trends in Wisconsin from 1996 to 1999; Importance of regional airports to business; Outlook for the future of regional airports.
- Should Proposed Aviation "User Taxes" Be Levied To Finance Development Of U.S. Air Traffic Facilities. CON. Hartranft, Joseph B.; Smith, Frank k. // Congressional Digest;Dec68, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p297
Presents authors' opinion about the levy of tax on the U.S. air traffic system. Federal programs for air services; Assistance rendered by the U.S. administration to provide air facilities; Critical appraisal of taxation imposed on air traffic system; Effects of imposing tax on air traffic system.
- Airline marketing and service quality: Foundations for growing non-aeronautical revenue -- An Indian perspective. SICKERT, ANSGAR // Journal of Airport Management;Apr-Jun2011, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p213
Competition between airports has been heating up exponentially ever since the first airports were privatised in the mid-1980s. The era of airports as utilities has given way to thriving marketplaces competing for passengers and traffic. Particularly in Europe and Asia, airports have moved...
- Miami-Dade Readies $600M Sale. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/10/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32626, p1
The article reports that the government of Miami-Dade County, Florida has announced the sale of about $600 million of aviation revenue bonds for Miami International Airport. The proceeds will be used to refinance $398.6 million of outstanding commercial paper, with the remaining $200 million...
- Muni Yields Fall Again; California Tobacco Bonds Are Freed to Trade. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31729, p2
Reports on the decline of municipal bond yields for the fourth day in six, dropping roughly three or four basis points as Treasuries strengthened in California. Value for the final September University of Michigan consumer sentiment index; Factors that lead to continuing a six-week trend to...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, September 29. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31729, p2
Presents a chart providing an outlook for market bonds as of September 29, 2003 in the U.S.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31729, p17
Presents a chart on negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. from week of September 29ï¿½week of October 20, 2003.
- Negotiated Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31729, p19
Presents a chart on negotiated bond offerings as of week of September 29, 2003 in the U.S.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;10/10/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31738, p31
Presents a chart depicting visible supply by state as of October 9 and 2, 2003 in the U.S.