- Business indicators. // Fedgazette;Jan1997, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p19
Presents graphs and a chart related to business enterprises for the states of Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin. Oriented strand board; Framing lumber; Copper.
- United States Business Prospects. // CIBC Observations;May/Jun2000, Vol. 8 Issue 5/6, p23
Presents a chart on business prospects in the United States from 1994 to 2001. Industries; Economic activities; Percent change in prices and wages; Balance of payments.
- Firms owned by American Indians and Alaska natives. // Fedgazette;Oct91, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p28
Presents a graphical representation of the number of firms owned by American Indian and Alaska natives in the United States.
- THE BIRTH OF AN INDEX. Mrkic, Ann // Management Review;Nov92, Vol. 81 Issue 11, p8
Discusses the creation of two economic indices which will help the business industry in the U.S. Determination whether businesses are paying their bills; Degree of risk that businesses will encounter payment problems.
- Trends. // Westchester County Business Journal;03/01/99, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p10
Presents economic indicators for the first quarter of 1999 affecting businesses in the United States. Includes the increase in the volume of private spending; Factors to halt the growth of the national economy.
- Leading Indicators Increase 0.3% to 110.2 in August. Ackerman, Andrew // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/24/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 35, p10
The article reports on the increase rates of leading economic indicator (LEI) composite index from 0.3% to 110.2% in the U.S. business enterprises in August 2010.
- Factory orders down 5% in November. // Furniture/Today;2/21/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p35
The article reports on the impact of the economic slack of residential furniture factories in the U.S. including Smith Leonard which experienced a decline of 5% in their orders in November 2010.
- Small Businesses in Central Florida growing fast. Montalvo, Izadeli // Caribbean Business;7/12/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 27, p43
The article reports on the growing number of small businesses in Central Florida. According to the author, such trend arises from the unprecedented growth of the area as about 50,000 new residents move there each year. A research by the Metro Orlando Economic Development Commission reveals top...
- Manufacturing Still Lags. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Aug2002, Vol. 75 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the conditions of manufacturing business in the U.S. Economic indicator for the manufacturing sector; Trend of general economic activity; Decline in incoming orders.