QUICK SCALES for Negotiated Sales
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31729, p20
Presents a chart on the results of negotiated sales from various states in the U.S., compiled by the Bond Research Group of 'The Bond Buyer'.
- QUICK SCALES for Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31729, p23
Presents a chart on quick sales for competitive sales from different states in the U.S. as of September 2003.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31729, p38
Presents a chart on the results of competitive sales as of September 25ï¿½26, 2003 in Louisiana and Massachusetts.
- Real Inventories, Sales, and Inventory-Sales Ratios for Manufacturing and trade, 2000:III. // Survey of Current Business;Jan2001, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p6
Presents estimates of real inventories, sales and inventory-sales ratios in manufacturing and trade in the United States from May to October 2000.
- New Home Sales Fall 11.3% to 355,000 Rate. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;12/28/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33239, p18
The article reports that sales on new homes in November 2009 is 11.3 % short from economists estimate in New York City.
- PCB BOOK-TO-BILL RATIO. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Sep2003, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p24
Presents a chart depicting the IPC PCB book-to-bill ratio as of June 2002-June 2003. Book-to-bill ratio for June 2002; Percent of increase of the June 2002's ratio from that of May 2002; Percentage of decrease of the sales billed in June 2003 from that of June 2002.
- Do you have a SPiNO on your sales force? HALLENBECK, KEVIN // New Hampshire Business Review;9/5/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 18, p18
The article discusses the author's view on the growth of the Sales Person in Name Only (SPINO).
- Existing Home Sales Up to 5.92M Rate. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;6/26/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31665, p2
Existing home sales rose 1.2% in May 2003 to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 5.92 million units. The May sales rate was the third highest on record and followed an upwardly revised level of 5.85 million units in April, originally reported as 5.53 million units. Last month's sales were 4.4%...
- Unusual Economic Indicators. // State Legislatures;Dec2011, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p10
The article lists some indicators of a rising or declining economy which include rising skirt hemlines, growing sales of coffee and cardboard boxes, and increased lipstick sales.