Bush Poised to Sign Stopgap Funding Bill
- House Approves Revised D.C. Funding Bill, Senate Next Stop. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/7/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31985, p4
Reports that the U.S. House has approved Washington D.C.'s spending bill for fiscal 2005 which would authorize the city to sell multi-million of general obligatory fund. Coverage of the spending bill; Amount of the federal payment to the city; Inclusions in the federal payment to the city;...
- Bush Signs $87.5B Iraq Supplemental. Smallen, Jill; Mitchell, Charlie; Koffler, Keith // National Journal;11/8/2003, Vol. 35 Issue 45, p3422
Reports on the signing of a fiscal 2004 supplemental spending bill by U.S. President George W. Bush on November 5, 2003. Value of the package; Provisions of the bill.
- Calculos econÃ³micos. Millán Aguilar, Adolfo // Revista Contable;nov2014, Issue 27, p102
No abstract available.
- House Overwhelmingly Approves D.C.'s Fiscal 2005 Spending Plan. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31930, p4
Reports on the U.S. House's approval of Washington, D.C.'s spending bill for the fiscal year beginning October 1, 2004, which authorizes the city to sell $400 million of general obligation bonds. Federal payment to the city under the bill; Components of the spending plan.
- Federal Budget Estimates, Fiscal Year 2002. Keehan, Sean P.; Pitzer, Claire G. // Survey of Current Business;May2001, Vol. 81 Issue 5, p14
No abstract available.
- Raynsford pledges reforms will go ahead. McHugh, Joseph // Public Finance;6/14/2002, p6
Deals with the local government bill unveiled by British Local Government Minister Nick Raynsford during the Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy conference in June 2002. Significance of the bill to local governments; Plan to establish business improvement districts; Tax...
- Another omnibus likely as appropriations bills remain. Alarkon, Walter // Hill;11/12/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 135, p4
The article reports on the possibility of another omnibus appropriations bill in December 2009 because only five appropriations bill out of 12 were approved for fiscal 2010 in the U.S.
- STANDARDS, PROCEDURES, AND LAWS UNDER THE FMA NORMES, PROCÃ‰DURES ET LOIS SOUS LE RÃ‰GIME DE LA LGFPN: SIKSIKA NATION FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATION LAW. // First Nations Gazette;2013, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p2122
A summary is presented of the Siksika Nation Financial Administration Law dated April 2010 which allows the council of a first nation to make laws respecting the financial administration of the first nation, enacted pursuant to the First Nations Fiscal Management Act.
- Bush ready to sign off on massive spending bill. // Gay & Lesbian Times;2/8/2007, Issue 998, p24
The article focuses on the $463.5 billion omnibus spending bill passed by the House Rules Committee, dominated by the Democrats, in the U.S. The bill is intended for the 13 Cabinet departments and covers the budgets for every domestic agency except the Department of Homeland Security. Several...