Bay State Back With Big GO Sale
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;1/8/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34040, p1
The article offers information on the results of competitive sales of government securities in Minnesota as of January 2014 including the General Obligation Equipment Certificates in Granite Falls, the General Obligation School Building Bonds, and General Obligation Alternative Facilities Bonds.
- N.Y.C. Grabs Umbrella Ahead of Fiscal Clouds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;12/10/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32770, p1
The article reports that New York City is marketing with up to $600 million of general obligation refunding bonds. The sale comes as investors, analysts and government officials attempt to predict the impact of the subprime mess and credit crunch on the city. Morgan Stanley will lead manage the...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/12/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34074, p1
The article presents statistics regarding competitive sales of municipal securities in the U.S. as of March 2014 including $18,055,000 bond by Central York School District, $6,785,000 bond by Rockville, Maryland and $21,000,000 bond by Tulsa County Independent School District No. 9.
- Wednesday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;1/6/2016, p1
The article presents data for government securities prices and municipal bond index.
- Michigan Set to Issue $1.3 Billion of GO Notes This Week. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;12/10/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32770, p4
The article reports that Michigan will sell $1.3 billion of general obligation notes on December 12, 2007. The notes will mature on September 30, 2008, the end of Michigan's fiscal year. The sale will go to covering operating expenses in the general fund of the state. Morgan Stanley will be...
- Pennsylvania Set to Retry Its $706M Offering Thursday. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Daken; Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;12/10/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32770, p7
The article informs that Pennsylvania has rescheduled its $706 million offering on December 13, 2007 due to technical problems. The deal represents about 11% of the $6.4 billion of bonds. The state has switched providers to Ipreo's Parity electronic bidding system, despite MuniAuction reportedly...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;1/23/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34048, p1
The article offers information related to the results of negotiated sales of municipal bonds in different U.S. state, as of January 2014 including Series 2014 sales and use tax bonds of Smith City, Arkansas and local agency revenue bonds of Perris Joint Powers Authority in California.
- Wednesday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;10/ 8/2014, p32
A list of market data for October 8, 2014 including details on Government Securities Prices, Municipal bond index and the Bond Buyers' 30-day Visible Supply (as of October 9, 2014).
- Thursday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;12/18/2014, p8
The article presents data on government security prices, the municipal bond index, and the Bond Buyer's 30-Day visible supply as of December 19, 2014 in the U.S.