Bay State Back With Big GO Sale
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;1/8/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34040, p1
The article offers information on the results of competitive sales of government securities in Minnesota as of January 2014 including the General Obligation Equipment Certificates in Granite Falls, the General Obligation School Building Bonds, and General Obligation Alternative Facilities Bonds.
- N.Y.C. Grabs Umbrella Ahead of Fiscal Clouds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;12/10/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32770, p1
The article reports that New York City is marketing with up to $600 million of general obligation refunding bonds. The sale comes as investors, analysts and government officials attempt to predict the impact of the subprime mess and credit crunch on the city. Morgan Stanley will lead manage the...
- Friday's Data. // Bond Buyer;1/5/2015, Issue 34236, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 101 5/32 to yield 2.12, up 16/3230-year: 106 11/32 to yield 2.69, up 110/32 Municipal BondIndex 126 20/32, up 11/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 01/05) Total: $7.520 billion, up $91.5 millionCompetitive: $3.222 billion, up $165.4...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/12/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34074, p1
The article presents statistics regarding competitive sales of municipal securities in the U.S. as of March 2014 including $18,055,000 bond by Central York School District, $6,785,000 bond by Rockville, Maryland and $21,000,000 bond by Tulsa County Independent School District No. 9.
- Wednesday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;7/29/2015, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 98 19/32 to yield 2.29, down 8/3230-year: 100 3/32 to yield 2.99, down 18/32 Municipal BondIndex 123 10/32, down 5/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 07/30) Total: $13.709 billion, up $3.004 billionCompetitive: $1.007 billion, down $2.853...
- Thursday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;7/9/2015, p18
A chart is presented that provides data about the U.S. municipal bond market including the Government Securities Prices and Municipal Bond Index as of July 9, 2015 and the Bond Buyer's 30-Day Visible Supply as of July 10, 2015.
- Wednesday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;1/6/2016, p1
The article presents data for government securities prices and municipal bond index.
- Competitive Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;10/ 2/2014, p1
The article presents charts related to sale of several competitive notes including general obligation anticipatory notes and tax anticipatory notes for several places in the U.S. including Chicopee, Massachusetts, Park Ridge, New Jersey, and Clifton, New Jersey as of 2014.
- Michigan Set to Issue $1.3 Billion of GO Notes This Week. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;12/10/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32770, p4
The article reports that Michigan will sell $1.3 billion of general obligation notes on December 12, 2007. The notes will mature on September 30, 2008, the end of Michigan's fiscal year. The sale will go to covering operating expenses in the general fund of the state. Morgan Stanley will be...