INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Technology. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/15/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 15, p20
Presents charts and graph depicting global technology underwriting activity. Proceeds of common stock; Amount of global underwriting fees; List of companies with acquisition deals.
- Technology. Tunick, Britt // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/5/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p46
Presents several charts depicting the global technology underwritings as of March 2001. Yields of the global underwriting fees; Rates of merger and acquisition deals in the market; Percentage of equity deals.
- As Tech Stocks Bombed, Ambac and MBIA Shares Soared. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;02/20/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31080, p40
Presents the observation of Banc of America analyst Robert Ryan that the decline of technology stocks in the United States in 2000 may have helped contribute to an increase in the stocks of publicly traded bond insurers. Forecast of Banc of America of continued weakness in technology stocks and...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p50
Presents several charts depicting the stocks of various high technology firms in the U.S.
- MORE VALUABLE THAN CASH. Ong-Siong, Jeff; Cleland, Steve // Siliconindia;Oct2000, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p90
Focuses on the importance of equities for high technology companies. High technology firms' utilization of equities to buy services; Need of industry players to utilize such business currency with discretion; Guidelines for startup high technology companies when planning to finance growth with...
- SI TECH 20. // Siliconindia;Aug2001, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p90
Reports on the stock performance of the top publicly-traded technology companies in India and the United States. Percentage change in stock prices; Price-earnings ratio; 52-week highs and lows in terms of stock prices.
- Tech Stocks Have Surged During Recent Marekt Upswing. Simons, Andrew // Orange County Business Journal;6/16/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p4
Reports on the performance of Orange County, California technology stocks. Stock index gains of technology companies; Overview on the recovery of the Orange County technology companies; Performance of the semiconductor industry.
- It's always possible to find another sucker. // Crain's New York Business;11/16/98, Vol. 14 Issue 46, p56
Focuses on the decline in the stock market value of New York City's Silicon Alley companies. Danger of giving high valuations to new media companies losing millions of dollars a year; Case of NetLive Communications Inc.
- Grab your Budweiser, chips and click on a wedding. Ferguson, Kevin // Las Vegas Business Press;03/27/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p14
No abstract available.