INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Retail. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/15/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 15, p30
Presents charts and graph depicting global retail underwriting activity. Amount of common stock; Number of equity related deals; List of companies with debt deals.
- Retail Brokerages Rally But Need Trading Volume. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;12/11/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 236, p19
Focuses the benefits retail brokerage stocks gained from a rally of Nasdaq stocks in the United States. List of companies with corresponding stock figures; Importance of a high volume trading on retail brokerage companies; Role of retail investors in the market.
- Retail. Tunick, Britt // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/5/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p56
Presents several charts depicting the yield of global underwriting volume in the retail industry. Rates of debt deals obtained; Targets for global merger and acquisition operations in the industry; Details of debt deals accumulated.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p48
Reports on the performance of stocks and investments in the retail industry as of February 16, 2004. Global retail underwriting volume; Top U.S. new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. target merger advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p44
Offers developments on investment banking in retail trade as of March 1, 2004. Global healthcare underwriting volume; Syndicated loans; Global debt; Global equity deals.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 16, p52
Presents an overview of investment banking and underwriting in retail trade in the U.S. in 2004. Common stocks; Convertible stocks; Taxable municipals; Citigroup; JP Morgan Chase; Deutsche Bank; UBS.
- Where did all the money come from? Jones, Llewellyn // Finance Week;8/30/2002, p16
Focuses on the higher than expected performance of retail stocks in South Africa as of August 30, 2002. Growth in the retail sector during the first half of the year 2002; Failure of stock market analysts and economists to foresee the retail trade's expansion; Sales performance of retail...
- Stock Market Rally Carries Some Retail Stocks Along. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;05/31/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 105, p2
Reports on the performance of retail stocks in the United States as of May 31, 2000. Target; Wal-Mart; Pacific Sunwear of California; Dow Jones industrial average.
- Retail. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/10/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 28, p48
Presents statistics on the performance of retail industry stocks in the United States, during the first six months of 2000. Underwriting fees; Merger and acquisition activity; Equity deals; Debt deals.