INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Retail. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/15/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 15, p30
Presents charts and graph depicting global retail underwriting activity. Amount of common stock; Number of equity related deals; List of companies with debt deals.
- Retail Brokerages Rally But Need Trading Volume. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;12/11/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 236, p19
Focuses the benefits retail brokerage stocks gained from a rally of Nasdaq stocks in the United States. List of companies with corresponding stock figures; Importance of a high volume trading on retail brokerage companies; Role of retail investors in the market.
- Retail. Tunick, Britt // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/5/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p56
Presents several charts depicting the yield of global underwriting volume in the retail industry. Rates of debt deals obtained; Targets for global merger and acquisition operations in the industry; Details of debt deals accumulated.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/16/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p48
Reports on the performance of stocks and investments in the retail industry as of February 16, 2004. Global retail underwriting volume; Top U.S. new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. target merger advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p44
Offers developments on investment banking in retail trade as of March 1, 2004. Global healthcare underwriting volume; Syndicated loans; Global debt; Global equity deals.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: RETAIL. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 16, p52
Presents an overview of investment banking and underwriting in retail trade in the U.S. in 2004. Common stocks; Convertible stocks; Taxable municipals; Citigroup; JP Morgan Chase; Deutsche Bank; UBS.
- Stock Market Rally Carries Some Retail Stocks Along. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;05/31/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 105, p2
Reports on the performance of retail stocks in the United States as of May 31, 2000. Target; Wal-Mart; Pacific Sunwear of California; Dow Jones industrial average.
- Retail. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/10/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 28, p48
Presents statistics on the performance of retail industry stocks in the United States, during the first six months of 2000. Underwriting fees; Merger and acquisition activity; Equity deals; Debt deals.
- Retail. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/14/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 33, p32
Presents charts showing figures on underwriting in retail trade in the United States for the first week of August 2000. Volume by product; Underwriting fees; Equity deals as of August 10, 2000.