INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p46
Presents several charts depicting the stocks of various real estate firms in the U.S.
- Big cap firms still lag in performance, says HSBC. // Estates Gazette;1/12/2002, Issue 202, p37
Reports on the underperformance of real property company stocks in Great Britain, according to property analysts at Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corp. Results of the review of British Land; Solution of companies; Performance of company Hammerson.
- Real Estate Watch: West County. // Orange County Business Journal;12/8/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 49, p14
Presents a chart depicting the stocks of real estate business in Orange County, California.
- Market spotlight. // Estates Gazette;6/5/2010, Issue 1022, p49
The article presents an update on the real estate stock market in Great Britain as of June 2010 including the 20% rise at Quintain Estates, 12% increase at Warner Estate and 10% decline at Alpha Pyrenees.
- PUBLICLY TRADED 'SUBPRIME' RELATED FIRMS. // National Mortgage News;01/02/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p18
Presents a chart related to the performance of stocks of real estate firms in the United States as of January 2, 2000.
- Market dive triggers buybacks at three quoted firms. Cooper, Mark // Estates Gazette;3/15/2003, Issue 311, p43
Reports on the buying back of issued shares by Europe-based listed property companies, Quintain Estates, Liberty International and British Land. Reasons for buying back of shares by the three companies; Views of business analyst on buying back of shares by the three companies.
- Investors lap up property's security. // Estates Gazette;5/11/2002, Issue 219, p42
Presents an update on property share prices in Great Britain in April 2002. British Land's share; Factor that aided Panther Securities' performance; Most significant loser.
- Ritchie and Palos are primed for Â£500m fund. McCLARY, SAMANTHA // Estates Gazette;6/11/2011, Issue 1123, p39
The article deals with the effort of partners Bruce Ritchie and Brett Palos of Prime London Residential Partnership to raise 200 million British pounds in equity for a prime residential fund in London, England.
- A Brutal Revenue Climate. Valley, Matt // National Real Estate Investor;Mar2003, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p6
Presents an overview of the market for publicly traded real estate brokerages in the U.S. for the year 2002. Stock prices; Revenues; Financial performance of real estate companies.