INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p46
Presents several charts depicting the stocks of various real estate firms in the U.S.
- Real Estate Watch: West County. // Orange County Business Journal;12/8/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 49, p14
Presents a chart depicting the stocks of real estate business in Orange County, California.
- PUBLICLY TRADED 'SUBPRIME' RELATED FIRMS. // National Mortgage News;01/02/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p18
Presents a chart related to the performance of stocks of real estate firms in the United States as of January 2, 2000.
- Market dive triggers buybacks at three quoted firms. Cooper, Mark // Estates Gazette;3/15/2003, Issue 311, p43
Reports on the buying back of issued shares by Europe-based listed property companies, Quintain Estates, Liberty International and British Land. Reasons for buying back of shares by the three companies; Views of business analyst on buying back of shares by the three companies.
- Investors lap up property's security. // Estates Gazette;5/11/2002, Issue 219, p42
Presents an update on property share prices in Great Britain in April 2002. British Land's share; Factor that aided Panther Securities' performance; Most significant loser.
- Ritchie and Palos are primed for Â£500m fund. McCLARY, SAMANTHA // Estates Gazette;6/11/2011, Issue 1123, p39
The article deals with the effort of partners Bruce Ritchie and Brett Palos of Prime London Residential Partnership to raise 200 million British pounds in equity for a prime residential fund in London, England.
- A Brutal Revenue Climate. Valley, Matt // National Real Estate Investor;Mar2003, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p6
Presents an overview of the market for publicly traded real estate brokerages in the U.S. for the year 2002. Stock prices; Revenues; Financial performance of real estate companies.
- 2nd quarter mirrored 1st, but surprises lurk. Kennedy, Mike // Pensions & Investments;7/23/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 15, p6
Reports on the performance of real estate business stocks in the United States for the second quarter of 2001. Expected returns on equities; Stock movements.
- UK property shares rise average 14% in Q3, but analysts remain cool. Phillips, Mike // Estates Gazette;10/2/2010, Issue 1039, p50
This article reports on an increase in property stocks in Great Britain in the third quarter of 2010.