INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Media/Entertainment. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/18/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 44, p46
Reports on the financial performance of media and entertainment industry at the global level, as of November 18, 2002. Graphical representation of underwriting volumes of the industry; Market shares of bookrunners in the U.S.; Ranks of global target mergers & acquisitions deals in the industry;...
- MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/31/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 22, p48
Presents charts depicting global media/entertainment equity deals as of May 27, 2004.
- BIZ BOOM ON BOARD. Amdur, Meredith // Daily Variety;12/31/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 60, p1
Reports on the recovery of mass media stocks in the U.S. in 2003. Factors contributing to the stock investment boost; Standout entertainment companies with increase in stock prices; Fair performance of small- to mid-capitalization stocks.
- Showbiz Stocks. // Daily Variety;9/29/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 62, p4
Presents a chart depicting the stocks of mass media companies on September 28, 2005 in the U.S.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 16, p48
Presents an overview of investment banking and underwriting in media and entertainment in the U.S. in 2004. Common stocks; Convertible stocks; Taxable municipals; Goldman Sachs; Bear Stearns; Morgan Stanley.
- MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/9/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 18, p44
Presents charts and graph depicting investments in media and entertainment as of May 2, 2005. Global media and entertainment underwriting volume; Top U.S. new issues bookrunners; Recent global debt deals.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;7/6/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 1, p6
Presents information on stocks originating from the mass media and entertainment industry in the United States recent as of July 6, 2004.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;6/28/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 59, p8
Presents information on market stocks derived from the media and entertainment industry in the United States and performance indexes of international stock markets recent as of June 25, 2004.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;7/8/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 3, p5
Presents information on the market performance of stocks originating from the entertainment industry and mass media companies in the United States recent as of July 8, 2004.