- Commercial lending update. // Treasury & Risk Management;Mar99, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p58
Presents figures on key deals and pricing in the investment-grade, near investment-grade and leveraged lending sectors through December 31, 1998. Top agents for all loans; Leveraged loans; Leveraged loan volume in the United States; Highlights of deals involving Tyco International, Qualcomm and...
- Recasting your earnings. Woods, Robert A. // Westchester County Business Journal;5/6/96, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p25
Discusses management strategies for corporate earnings for businesses with denied loan requests. Trial of loan proposals with a different bank; Preparation of records showing the company's profit strength and potential; Adjustment of income statements; Illustration of a sample earnings...
- Closed Loans. // Bank Loan Report;4/29/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p4
Presents a list of loan transactions granted to a number of U.S. corporations for the week ending April 25, 2002.
- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;5/12/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p4
Presents information on loans made by various companies as of May 12, 2003.
- Closed Loans. // Bank Loan Report;5/12/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p9
Lists companies with closed loans from April 30 to May 7, 2003.
- GlobeNet completes financing. Phadungchai, Naruth // High Yield Report;07/26/99, Vol. 10 Issue 30, pN
Reports on GlobeNet Communications Group Ltd.'s loan from Toronto-Dominion and Credit Suisse First Boston for the construction and operation of an undersea fiber-optic network.
- Get the Financing You Need to Grow. // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/12/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 37, p14
The article offers information on Connecticut Development Authority's (CDA) financing including Small Business Loan Guarantee Program, direct loans, export financing, and Brownfiled Redevelopment Financing.
- You be the judge. Zadek, Robert A. // Secured Lender;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p22
Features a case problem about an equipment loan involving a corporation in New York City, New York. Facts of the case; Analysis of the problem.
- Largest 1999 SBA guaranteed loans. Hillyer, Deborah W. // Crain's Cleveland Business;01/24/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p22
Lists the largest Small Business Administration guaranty loans approved and disbursed for businesses in and around Cleveland, Ohio during fiscal year 1999. Rankings based on total loan amount; Type of loan; Purpose of loan; Type of business.