- Toshiba Qosmio G10. // Australian Personal Computer;Jan2005, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p52
This article presents information on Toshiba Corp.'s new Qosmio line of Media Center notebooks â€” including the 15in F10 and 17in G10â€” has set the mark for portable entertainment. This 17in behemoth features two hard disks for 160GB of storage, a 2GHz Pentium M processor, 1GB of RAM...
- Toshiba PortÃ©gÃ© M100. // Australian Personal Computer;May2004, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p92
Toshiba PortÃ©gÃ© M100 portable computer, from Toshiba Corp., is the most compact notebook, but it still packs a punch into a stylish 13in unit. In the office, the Pentium M 1.2GHz CPU doesn't prove as slow as expected, with the battery lasting a very respectable three hours and 57 minutes....
- Toshiba Introduces HD DVD Notebook And Tablet PC At CES. Olenick, Doug // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/16/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p46
The article reports on the launch of the revamped Toshiba Qosmio notebook and the Portege M400 Tablet computer powered by the Intel Centrino Duo processor at the 2006 International Consumer Education Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. A high-definition DVD option will be featured by the new Qosmio,...
- Toshiba Goes Full Speed Ahead With Satellite 1905. Olenick, Doug // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/21/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 15, p33
Reports on the launch of Satellite 1905-S301 notebook computer by Toshiba which incorporates a full Intel Pentium 4 processor in a mobile platform. Key features of Toshiba Satellite; Rationale behind the use of Pentium 4 processor instead of the traditional mobile Pentium or mobile Celeron chip...
- Toshiba PortÃ©gÃ© M200. // Australian Personal Computer;May2004, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p100
Notebook computer specialist Toshiba Corp., has produced another winner called Toshiba PortÃ©gÃ© M200. The M200's combination of clever design, robust build quality and comprehensive feature set puts it ahead of the pack. The M200 features a 1.4GHz Pentium M processor with 512MB of RAM and...
- TOSHIBA LAUNCHES WORLD'S FIRST ULTRA HD 4K LAPTOPS. // PC Business Products;
The article discusses Toshiba's release of the Tecra W50 and Satellite P50t laptops that feature Ultra high definition (HD) 4K displays.
- MASTER OF THE WAVE. Tsang, Simon // Australian Personal Computer;Nov2001, Issue 275, p26
Introduces the laptop computer 'Tecra 9000' from Toshiba in Australia. Features of the laptop; Construction of an internal local area network; Weight and price of the laptop.
- Toshiba PortÃ©gÃ© R700-185. // Stuff;Jun2011, Issue 147, p108
The article evaluates the Toshiba PortÃ©gÃ© R700-185 laptop from Toshiba, Kabushiki Kaisha.
- KNOCKOUT PUNCH. Ellis, Darren // Australian Personal Computer;Oct2001, Issue 274, p112
Features the Toshiba Satellite Pro 4600 laptop computer. Processor specifications; Suitability as a replacement for desktop computers; Display system; Hard drive; Connectivity options; Docking station; Capacities of the Trident CyberBlade XP graphics processor; Price.