When Demand Soared, MetLife Went Shopping
- Private Placement Market Shuts Down, Prepares for 2001. Colomer, Nora // Private Placement Letter;12/11/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p2
Assesses the performance of the private placement market in the United States in 2000 and 2001. Reason for closing the buyside and sellside of the private placement market; Prediction on the private placement transactions; Assessment on the pricing of private placement deals.
- PRIVATE PLACEMENT LEAGUE TABLE CRITERIA FIRST HALF 2002. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/19/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 33, p44
Focuses on the 2002 private placement league table criteria. Inclusion of common stock and ownership interest; Exclusion of convertible debt; Classification of the transactions.
- PRIVATE PLACEMENT LEAGUE TABLE CRITERIA 2002. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/24/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p43
Presents information on private placement league table criteria 2002. Rules for transacting private placements; Details on equity league tables.
- $40M for CompuCredit From Stock Placement . // American Banker;12/28/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 247, p20
Reports the 40 million dollars of equity capital raised by CompuCredit Corp. through a private placement of convertible preferred stock. List of investors purchasing the securities; Conversion of preferred securities into common stock at a price of 9.14 dollars per share; Number of customers of...
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;10/22/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 206, p3
The article reports on a private placement of common stock and warrants to purchase common stock completed by WorldHeart.
- Hologic prices $1B in notes for Gen-Probe acquisition. // Medical Device Daily;7/20/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 140, p2
The article reports on the private placement of senior notes by Hologic in 2012.
- FINANCINGS. // BioWorld Today;8/1/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 146, p10
The article reports that biotechnology firm Lipocine Inc. has closed its previously announced private placement with institutional investors wherein it issued and sold about 6.3 million shares of its common stock at 6 U.S. dollars per share.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;4/11/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 69, p4
The article reports on the completion of Irvine, California-based CombiMatrix Corporation's private placement of newly issued shares of common stock and warrants worth 6.7 million U.S. dollars.
- Financings roundup. // Medical Device Daily;1/28/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p3
The article reports on the private placement of common stock and warrants to purchase common stock completed by WorldHeart, a developer of mechanical circulatory systems.