Netgear's IPO: The Bankers Came Running
- Mass. to Issue $1B Of GOs. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;5/4/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32622, p1
The article reports on the sale of roughly $1 billion of general obligation debt, divided evenly between new-money and refunding bonds by Massachusetts. Lehman Brothers will start the transaction with a one day retail order period before institutional pricing. The bond counsel is Edwards,...
- Netgear readies to launch IPO. // Network World;4/14/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p6
Reports that Santa Clara, California-based computer network equipment vendor Netgear plans to launch its initial public offering.
- OnSite Access closes local growth avenue. Johnsson, Julie // Crain's Chicago Business;12/11/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p6
Reports on developments concerning the high technology industries of Chicago, Illinois as of December 11, 2000. Decision by OnSite Access Inc. to shelve its growth plans in Chicago after putting on hold its initial public offering; Layoffs and management changes at Vcapital.com; Range of...
- NANOSECOND TO NONE. Fickenscher, Lisa // Crain's New York Business;1/28/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p29
Focuses on high technology industries in New York City. Significance of investments for going public companies; Definition of nanoscience; Uses of nanotechnology.
- Utah Tech Watch. Politis, David // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;05/03/99, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p25
Analyzes the level of investments in Utah's high technology companies. Absence of initial public offerings in the sector; Financial details behind the acquisitions of high technology firms; Potentials of high technology companies to go public.
- No more IPOs so tech companies go on the block. Etzel, Barbara; Hadjian, Ani Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/12/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 24, p11
Reports that almost $17 billion worth of mergers and acquisitions in the technology sector were announced in May 2000. Effect of the stock market correction in April on investor reaction to initial public offerings; Inquiries on mergers and acquisition activities received by financial services...
- The Avalanche' in IPO Class Actions Some 31% of 100 largest tech IPOs since '98 have been hit with suits. Etzel, Barbara // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/23/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 29, pN.PAG
Cites a research report regarding initial public offerings (IPOs) by technology companies in the U.S. Number of IPOs faced with controversies in 1998; Investors' concerns over IPOs; Benefits to attorneys from disputes regarding IPOs.
- Competition keen for finance options. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;8/05/96, Vol. 15 Issue 31, p1
Focuses on the competition among high-technology companies seeking financing through initial public offerings (IPO). Characteristics of the typical IPO market; Comment by Harry Friedman, professor at Leonard N. Stern School of Business; Activities by the law firm Brobeck Phleger & Harrison in...
- IPO market may be cooling down for high-tech firms. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;02/03/97, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p11
Predicts that 1997 will be a tricky year for wireless companies in New York, which are seeking to go public. View that high-technology companies looking to go public, should do it sooner rather than later; How high technology companies could become victims of their own successes.