The Latest on Fees
- Premium paydays for quality service. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the benefits of the increase in merger and acquisition (M&A) deals on investment bankers and other deal advisers. Pressure for intermediaries to demonstrate their services and add value to deals; Functions of intermediaries; Increase in advisory revenues.
- Manager acquisitions high in '94, data show. Cardona, Mercedes M. // Pensions & Investments;6/12/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p39
Focuses on the reports on merger and acquisitions activity for the investment management industry in 1994, issued by New York-based advisory firms Berkshire Capital Corp. and Putnam Lovell & Thornton Inc. Number of acquisitions and joint ventures announced; Signs of industry's reaching...
- Not all M&As produce a happy ending. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;08/07/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p1
Reports on merger and acquisition (M&A) deals among money managers within the past five years that did not meet the expectations of either the buyer or seller. Poor post-merger integration; Acquisitions of Merrill Lynch; Money management business of Comerica; Reasons why firms make deals.
- Acquisition fever sweeps money management firms. Williamson, Christine; Joel; Chernoff; Payne, Beatrix // Pensions & Investments;10/30/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 22, p2
Reports on the merger trend among money management firms. Allianz AG and Nicholas-Applegate Capital Management Inc.; Franklin Resources Inc. and Fiduciary Trust Co. International; ABN AMRO Bank NV and Allegheny Asset Management.
- Smaller deals all about new markets, increasing share. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;01/08/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p18
Reports on smaller money management merger deals in 2000. Improvement of market share in a foreign market or a new asset class; Acquisition of rivals.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: International. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/08/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p77
Presents data on international mergers and acquisitions. Announced target volume of merger and acquisition advisers as of December 29, 2000; Large, middle and small capitalization deals as of December 29, 2000; Acquisition related syndicated loans as of January 4, 2001.
- Merger & Acquisitions: U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/26/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p48
Presents data on corporate mergers and acquisitions (M&A) in the United States as of February 16, 2001. Target volume by industry; Target public and private deals; Target M&A advisers; Acquisition related syndicated loans.
- Merger & Acquisitions: International. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/26/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p51
Presents data on international corporate mergers and acquisitions (M&A) as of February 16, 2001. Target volume by industry; Target public and private deals; Target M&A advisers; Acquisition related syndicated loans.
- Global M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/19/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 33, p23
Presents charts and graphs depicting the global merger and acquisitions as of August 2002. Rank of the investment advisers; Assessment of the target regions; Value of the deal.