- NAMES IN THE NEWS. FERLING, RHONA L. // Financial Executive;May/Jun96, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p55
The article lists several promotions involving members of Financial Executives International. Mark A. Jackson has been appointed chief financial officer for Apache Corp. Heidi Kunz has become the chief financial officer for General Motors. Don McGrath was named chief executive officer for Bank...
- Visionary CFOs. Millman, Gregory J. // Financial Executive;Jan/Feb1999, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p14
The article focuses on four financial executives who fit the profile of a visionary chief financial officer (CFO). Heidi Kunz is a CFO and executive vice president of ITT Industries Inc. Dennis Dammerman is also vice chairman of the board and executive officer at General Electric Co. James...
- Gap appoints Kunz chief financial officer. Edelson, Sharon // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/14/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 9, p2
Reports on the appointment of Heidi Kunz as chief financial officer at Gap Inc. Previous employment; Speculations on Kunz's appointment; Credentials of Kunz.
- Auto press clippings. // Ward's Auto World;Jan96, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p7
Announces that General Motors Corp.'s 41-year-old corporate treasurer, Heidi Kunz, will depart to become chief financial officer of ITT Industries Inc., one of three new companies spun off from ITT Corp. and a major automotive supplier.
- Citigroup Appoints New Head Of Global Loans. J.B.; S.H. // High Yield Report;5/17/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p4
Presents news concerning executive changes in the financial services industry as of May 2004.
- PEOPLE. // Asset Securitization Report;12/10/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 47, p1
Presents news briefs pertaining to executives in the asset-securitization market in the U.S. as of December 10, 2001. John F. Eckes' decision to join New York-based Triton Partners; Credit Agricole Indosuez's hiring of Charles Kobayashi and Charles Henneman as senior managers.
- WHISPERS: PEOPLE. // Asset Securitization Report;3/4/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p1
Presents news briefs pertaining the executives in the U.S. financial services industry as of March 4, 2002. Rusty Hurst's appointment as Wachovia Securities' collateralized debt obligation research effort for Banc One; Michael Parker's departure at HSBC Securities.
- The Corporate Executive Market Is Ready For Service. Zultowski, Walter H. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;6/23/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 25, p8
Reports on the impact of changes in the corporate executive market on the U.S. financial services industry. Investments made by corporate executives experienced with financial services products; Implications of economic indicators and forecasts; Minimization of the impact of taxes on assets and...
- Company chiefs complain of high costs and needless red tape. Greenwood, John // Money Marketing;12/5/2002, p2
Reports on the 2002 Financial Services Practitioner Panel survey of senior executives in regulated financial services firms in Great Britain. Industry anxiety over the cost of red tape; Complexity of the Great Britain Financial Services Authority handbook.