- Corruption on the agenda. // Accountancy;Dec1997, Vol. 120 Issue 1252, p24
Focuses on the performance of equities as of December 1997. Price-earnings ratio; Problems facing companies in Great Britain; Power of global liquidity cycle.
- Holding Period and Predictive Power of Market Price-Earnings Ratios. m Randall, Maury R; Suk, David Y. // American Business Review;Jan1993, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p15
Price-earnings (P/E) ratios of individual companies have long been used as a tool in selection of specific stocks. They are often incorporated into "value investment strategies," which attempt to identify out-or-favor undervalued firms. Use of P/E ratios to obtain stocks with above average...
- Who's Hot. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/17/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p39
Provides ranking of brokerage stocks based on their market performance in the U.S. as of March 12, 2003. Percentage of yearly change in the value of brokerage stocks; Price-earning ratio of the stocks; Ticker symbol of the stocks; Opening and closing price of the stocks.
- Taking stock. Labbe, Martin // Fleet Owner;Apr2002, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p28
Focuses on contradictory claims about price-earnings ratio in the U.S. stock market. Method of determining stock price; Factors that determine the discount rate; Rationale for the high price-earnings ratio.
- AN ANALYSIS OF COMMON STOCK PRICE RATIOS. Latane, Henry A.; Tuttle, Donald L. // Southern Economic Journal;Jan67, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p343
This paper is a quantitative analysis of annual price ratios of common stocks. The price ratio, P t+1>/P, is the ratio of price at the beginning of year t + 1 to price at the beginning of year t. Cross-section correlation coefficients between price ratios and other selected variables are...
- Featured stocks. // Money;Aug1995, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p46
Presents stock prices and price/earnings ratios of various companies as of August 1995. Includes Clorox, Infinity Broadcasting and Kimco Realty.
- A Bear? No Way! Quickel, Stephen W. // On Wall Street;Sep2000, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p134
Looks at the progress of selected growth technology stocks in the United States from May 23 to July 17, 2000. Decline in the Nasdaq Composite Index by mid-July; Price per earnings per growth ratios for the Dow Industrials and Standard & Poor's 500.
- Market watch. // Orange County Business Journal;01/05/98, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p8
Presents statistical information on the performance stocks in Orange County, California for 1997. Names of the companies and stock information; Best and worst performers; Stock price ratios; Performance of Cruttenden Roth company's stock.
- Cruttenden Roth Billion-Dollar Club. // Orange County Business Journal;01/05/98, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p8
Presents statistical information on stock prices of various companies Orange County, California as of December 31, 1997 with $1 billion or higher market capital. Names of the companies; Stock performance information; Percentages for various periods.