Good News For Wall Street
- NO PLACE FOR SISSIES. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/17/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 11, p24
Reports on a reduction in compensation packages of senior investment bankers in the U.S., in the year 2002. Statistics on the compensation packages in the year 2000; Impact of reduction on the bankers; Possibility of further reduction in compensation of investment bankers.
- Flush year on Wall St., but not for all. Ben-Amos, Omri // American Banker;12/9/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 234, p24
Reports on the yearend 1996 bonuses of commercial banks' investment banking staff in the United States. Likely salary increase of staff in the equity, high-yield, corporate finance, mergers and acquisition departments; Earnings of people in the corporate lending, foreign exchange and...
- Investment banking scorecard. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/21/98, Vol. 64 Issue 51, p11
Discusses the outlook for investment bankers' Christmas bonus season for 1998. Reaction of investment bankers to disclosures of bonus figures from Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Morgan Stanley Dean Witter; Leaders in the upward charge in terms of compensation; Bankers suffering all-time lows.
- Street braces for a disappointing bonus season. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/04/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 47, p4
Reports on the probable scaling back of forecasts on bonuses of investment bankers in the United States in 2000. Possible increase of bonuses by 10 to 15%; Impact of stock market's performance and the dismal environment for initial public offerings on firms' bonus payouts.
- THE COMP STORY: AN EARLY PEEK. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/25/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 45, p7
Studies a survey conducted by McCann & Co. on the possible decrease in the compensation levels for investment bankers in the United States. Possible compensation cuts for equity analysts; Financial positions of collateralized debt obligation professionals and credit derivatives.
- Investment bankers can expect fatter bonus checks this winter. Birger, Jon // Pensions & Investments;10/4/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p34
Reports on the projected increase in earnings of Wall Street-based investment bankers for the year 1999. Factors affecting Wall Street-based investment banks' financial performance for the year.
- Wall Street Pay Down Big for 2001. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/17/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 47, pN.PAG
Reports that the salary package of investment bankers at the U.S.-based finance companies Goldman Sachs & Co. and Morgan Stanley & Co. has been drastically reduced. Percentage of overall decline in Wall Street bonuses; Expected reductions in pay packages of the employees; Plans of other...
- Chicago-area investment bankers. Lyon, Paula; Carriere, Rebecca // Crain's Chicago Business;12/30/96 Book of Lists, Vol. 19 Issue 53, p57
Presents statistics on investment bankers in the Chicago-area, Illinois, ranked by the number of banking professionals.
- Aviation bankers bolster financing efforts overseas. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/15/98, Vol. 64 Issue 24, p5
States that investment bankers in the aviation industry are increasing efforts to structure international deals. Information on a private placement from the Ansett Australia Limited; How securitization technology can help to offset corporate and sovereign credit risk; Details on collateral used...