Carlyle's Debt Team Is a Secret Weapon
- A&O, Covington and Latham advise Carlyle Group in $8bn purchase of Veritas. Moloney, Rachel // Lawyer (Online Edition);8/12/2015, p3
The article reports on the acquisition of the technology company Veritas Technologies Corp. by the asset management firm Carlyle Group LP which worth $8 billion. It states that Carlyle Group LP has used four law firms on the deal with Allen and Overy (A&O) representing the private equity firm on...
- Carlyle Group. // AirGuide Business;1/18/2010, p3
The article reports that global equity firm Carlyle Group LLC has acquired CVC Brasil Operadora e Agencia de Viagens S.A. (CVC).
- MANAGER M&A DEALS DIP IN QUARTER. // Pensions & Investments;7/23/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 15, p25
The article presents the report of investment bank Sandler O'Neill & Partners LP that details the merger and acquisitions (M & A) of investment managers in the U.S. According to Sandler, 30 M & A target money management companies with assets of about $500 million in the second quarter of 2012,...
- Today's Transactions: Carlyle Completes Getty Deal. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/22/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p24
The article announces that private equity firm Carlyle Group LP of Washington has partnered with the Getty family and Getty co-founders Mark Getty and Jonathan Klein to acquire a controlling stake in media creator and distributor Getty Images Inc. for 3.3 billion U.S. dollars.
- Today's Transactions: Carlyle Follows Up Getty Deal with Manufacturing Play. NOTO, ANTHONY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/22/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p26
The article reports that Washington, D.C.-based private equity firm Carlyle Group LP has acquired Walbro Engine Management, a Tucson, Arizona-based maker of air and fuel-ignition systems for the non-automotive engine market.
- Carlyle-Led Group Closes $665.5M Deal for Duff & Phelps. COLLINS, ALLISON // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/29/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p8
The article reports that a consortium composed of Carlyle Group LP, Stone Point Capital, Pictet & Cie and Edmond de Rothschild Group has acquired New York investment banking firm Duff & Phelps Corp. for about 665.5 million U.S. dollars.
- AxleTech International Acquired by The Carlyle Group. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/7/2015, p2
The article reports on the acquisition of AxleTech International, a global engineering and manufacturing company for off-highway and specialty vehicle drivertrain systems and components, by global alternative asset manager The Carlyle Group, from General Dynamics Corporation.
- Carlyle Heats up in Mid-Market with Candle Buyout. Diakantonis, Demitri // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/31/2015, p1
The article reports on the acquisition by U.S. global asset management firm Carlyle Group of candle maker Blyth Inc.
- Carlyle Group acquires minority stake in DEE Piping Systems. // domain-b.com;8/17/2015, p3
The article reports on the acquisition of a significant minority stake in Faridabad, Haryana, India-based pipe manufacturer DEE Piping Systems by private equity firm Carlyle Group LP.
- NBTY Acquisition Finalized. // Nutraceuticals World;Dec2010, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p15
The article reports on the acquisition of NBTY Inc., a global manufacturer and marketer of nutritional supplements, completed by The Carlyle Group LLC for four billion dollars.