More Goldman Partners Cash In
- Doogie does retirement. Serwer, Andy // Fortune;11/10/2003, Vol. 148 Issue 10, p229
Reports on the retirement of Goldman Sachs' youngest ever partner, Eric Mindich, at age 36. Background on Mindich's career and education; Mindich's appearance; Mindich's latest position as co-head of the equities division; Mindich's financial situation; Reaction of Mindich's father to his...
- Funds May Seek Greater Lock-Ups. J.F. // High Yield Report;11/22/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 45, p1
The article reports on the possibility of hedge fund, Eton Park Capital Ltd., seeking greater lock-up periods. The lock-up period of hedge funds is the period of time that investors are required to keep their money in a fund before they can cash in their shares. Because of the nature of hedge...
- Goldman Sachs Bolsters Options Algorithms. Kissi, Dawn // Securities Industry News;1/21/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p16
The article reports on the introduction by Goldman Sachs of two options algorithms, lceberg and Delta Adjusted, that aim to improve the ability of stock traders to work an order over time while continuing to react quickly when trade conditions are met. The algorithms are available on the...
- Christmas comes early for Goldman Sachs employees. Rana, Eila // People Management;5/20/1999, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p15
Discusses the decision of investment bank Goldman Sachs to award shares of the company to all its employees. Terms of the employee ownership scheme; Reasons for the move of Goldman Sachs to distribute shares to all employees.
- Goldman Hires Four in Hedge Fund Unit . // American Banker;1/24/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 16, p7
Reports the selection of several portfolio managers at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Appointment of Terrence O. Jones at Goldman Sachs in the U.S.; Responsibilities of Arne Hassel at Goldman Sachs in Europe; Growth of the hedge fund market of the company.
- Levy Leaves Citigroup to Join Goldman Sachs. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/2/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32187, p6
Reports on the decision of David Levy to join Goldman, Sachs & Co. in its south Florida office. Career background of Levy; Achievements and awards; Institutional and organizational affiliations of the Levy; Job responsibilities of Levy.
- Retirement flood swamps Goldman. Willis, Gerri // Crain's New York Business;11/28/94, Vol. 10 Issue 48, p1
Reports on the expected retirement of Goldman Sachs & Co. executives. Factors contributing to increase in retirements; Speculation about Goldman's ability to maintain its top industry rankings; Executives planning to retire; Impact of retirements on the firm's capital base; Plan to cut the...
- 3 Goldman Execs in London to Leave. // American Banker;12/13/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 190, p15
The article reports that three senior executives of the financial services industry company Goldman Sachs Group Inc. will leave the company's securities trading operation in London, England and the unit of the firm which invests in stock exchanges.
- Goldman's Richard Kolman to Step Down; Droesch Expected to Take Over. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;6/29/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32661, p7
The article announces the resignation of New York-based Goldman, Sachs & Co. manager Richard Kolman.