Needle Ingestion via Halloween Caramel Apples
- What to do when your stomach hurts. // Current Health 1;Oct96 1 of 2, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p12
Advises readers on what to do when their stomachs ache. Finding where exactly one hurts; Type of ache one is having; What one has been doing before their stomachs ached; Causes of stomachaches.
- `Tight-pants syndrome'. E.B. // Medical Update;Jul95, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p4
Focuses on abdominal pain among men caused by wearing tight pants. Factors common among the patients; Reasons why men wear tight pants.
- Backcountry bellyaches. Isaac, Jeffrey // Field & Stream;Aug93, Vol. 98 Issue 4, p82
Provides information on abdominal pains. Most common ailments of the abdominal cavity; Early symptoms of appendicitis; Examination of a sore abdomen; Signs of peritoneal irritation, infection or severe fluid loss.
- `Undifferentiated' abdominal pain: Clinical features. // American Family Physician;9/15/1993, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p655
Reports on the incidence of abdominal pain in patients in the emergency departments of hospitals as cited in a study by Lukens and colleagues in the April 1993 edition of `Annals of Emergency Medicine'. Improvement of symptoms without specific treatment; Testing procedure; Short-term course of...
- Outcome of Nonspecific Abdominal Pain. // American Family Physician;3/1/1997, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p1438
Discusses the results of a Dutch study, which revealed that abdominal complaints had either improved or disappeared in patients. Number of patients who participated in the study; Details on complaints identified during the study; Detailed information on the study.
- When stomach pain is serious. Young, Stephanie // Glamour;Mar98, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p80
Presents information on the seriousness of various stomach pains. When abdominal pain requires fast medical attention; Circumstances a physician should be seen when experience certain abdominal pains.
- The impatient patient. Bullock, Kim // Cortlandt Forum;5/25/96, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p50
Reports on the case of a 19-year-old woman suffering from severe abdominal pain. Results of physical and laboratory tests; Agitation of the patient at prolonged hospital stay; Removal of patient's left ovary.
- Appendicitis symptoms--the second time around. R.M.D. // Cortlandt Forum;11/25/96, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p128
Looks into the cause of pain in the right lower quadrant of abdomen in a patient operated on for previous appendicitis.
- 32-year-old lung transplant recipient with abdominal pain. Blaes, Anne H. // Hem/Onc Today;4/10/2009, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p14
The article describes the case of a 32-year-old man with cystic fibrosis, who had gastrointestinal symptoms and increasing abdominal pain seven months after a lung transplant.