State Senator: Water Is Number One Issue for California
- International conference ï¿½Management of water resource systems under extreme conditionsï¿½ June 4ï¿½5, 2008, ï¿½Crocus Expoï¿½ International Exhibition Center, Moscow. // Water Resources;Mar2008, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p245
The article offers information on the International Conference "Management of Water Resource Systems under Extreme Conditions" to be held on June 4-5, 2008 in Moscow, Russia.
- WaterSmart Innovations Expo Draws 1,000 to Vegas. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Dec2009, Vol. 89 Issue 12, p16
The article reports on the WaterSmart Innovations Conference and Exposition presented by the Southern Nevada Water Authority held in Las Vegas, Nevada on October 7-9, 2009.
- Conflicts undermine global forum's push for safe water. Cyranoski, David // Nature;3/27/2003, Vol. 422 Issue 6930, p364
Reports on 3rd World Water Forum held in Japan in the week preceding March 27, 2003, for solving global problems of water supply. Participants in the forum; Features of the forum.
- CALENDAR EVENTS. // WaterWorld;Jul2005, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p68
Presents a schedule of congresses and conventions related to the water-supply industry in the U.S.
- Charleston is Choice for ASIC 2007 Annual Conference. // Landscape & Irrigation;Mar2007, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p12
The article offers information on the "Solutions for a Dwindling Water Supply" event at the 24th Annual Conference of the American Society of Irrigation Consultants on April 26-30, 2007 in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Opening speech of the 12th Stockholm Water Symposium. A. Berntell // Water Science & Technology;Mar2003, Vol. 47 Issue 6, pix
It is a great pleasure for me to welcome you all to the 12th Stockholm Water Symposium and to the World Water Week. This annual event has indeed developed dramatically from its beginning in 1991 until today. I doubt that any of the 200 participants in the first Symposium could then imagine the...
- Summary and conclusions of the 2002 Stockholm Water Symposium. // Water Science & Technology;Mar2003, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p1
Water as an engine for development. Water is the key to socio-economic development and quality of life, and therefore an essential factor to be properly linked to other development factors. Water was also one of the five priority issues at the 2002 World Summit on Sustainable Development in...
- Israeli/Palestinian International Conference on Water. // American Journal of Public Health;May92, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p718
The article offers information on the Israeli/Palestinian International Academic Conference on Water to be held at the Tantur Conference Center between Jerusalem and Bethlehem from October 20-23, 1992.
- COMING EVENTS. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Jan2012, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p3
A calendar of events for the water supply industry in 2012 is presented which includes the conferences Water & Energy Exchange, Recent Advances in Energy Saving in the Water Industry, and the Water Industry Achievement Awards 2012.