- Cobb County, Ga., Selling $137 Million Mix of Notes and Bonds. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/24/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31599, p33
Reports that Cobb County, Georgia will sell $137 million of short-term notes and revenue and general obligation refunding bonds on March 25, 2003. Ratings issued by different rating agencies; Details of Transportation, Water and Sewer and general obligation bonds to be sold by Georgia;...
- San Antonio Water Agency Selling $123M of Swap-Ready Bonds. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/24/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31599, p40
Reports that the water agency San Antonio Water System of San Antonio, Texas will sell $122.5 million of swap-ready Series 2003A and Series 2003 bonds in the market on March 25, 2003. Role of the banking company Bear, Stearns & Co. and J.P. Morgan & Co. in the deal; Expectations for interest...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p29
Presents information on bond issues issued by various states in the U.S. as of July 2003. States which have issued bonds; Amount of bonds.
- Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for July 8,2003. // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p29
Presents information on ratings for bonds issued by various states of the U.S. as of July 2003. Municipal Market Data for these states; Sources from which the data was obtained.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;12/3/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31524, p31
Compares the number of bonds issued by several U.S. states with their amount on November 25 and December 2, 2002. List of U.S. states issuing bonds; List showing changes in the amounts of the bonds.
- Connecticut Deficit Bonds Find Eager Buyers Despite Outlook. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/12/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31531, p36
Reports on the sale of bonds by the state of Connecticut in terms of five-year general obligation economic recovery notes in the year 2002, to meet budget deficit of the last year. Proceedings involved in the sale of bonds; Sale structure of the bonds; Yield of the 2004 serial bonds;...
- N.C. County May Boost GO Sale. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/27/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31541, p1
Reports on the plans of Mecklenburg County, North Carolina to boost its planned sale in new-money general obligation (GO) bonds in the end of January 2003. Information about the usage of the proceeds of the sales of new-money GOs; Plans of County finance director Harry Weatherly to refinance...
- Massachusetts' Private-Activity Capacity for 2010 Totals $1.07B. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;4/13/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33298, p6
The article reports on the 1.07 billion U.S. dollars private-activity borrowing capacity (PAB) of Massachusetts for 2010.
- Louisiana Readies Belated $375M GO Deal. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/30/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33392, p5
The article reports on the approval of the State Bond Commission on a general obligation (GO) refunding for Louisiana which will take a two-part sale worth 375.3 million dollars.