Atlanta Readies $395 Million Short-Term Sale for Hartsfield
- Indianapolis Airport Agency Launches Expansion Plan With $145 Million Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/9/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31549, p4
Reports on plans by the Indianapolis Airport Authority in Indiana, regarding the issue of $145 million of airport revenue bonds. Details of the deal according to its co-manager; Lead manager and financial adviser on the deal highlighted; Cost estimates for an additional terminal at the airport.
- Low Rates Spark $165M San Francisco Airport Refunding. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;1/17/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31555, p34
Reports on the sale of 165 million dollars worth of revenue refunding bonds in a competitive deal by California's San Francisco Airport Commission. Bonds being refunded by the commission; Financial advisors for the deal; Hopes of the commission from the deal.
- DFW's Big Triple Play. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/22/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31619, p1
The Dallas, Texas-based Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Board will make the first of three upcoming forays into the municipal market when it sells $750 million of bonds in the week following April 22, 2003. The fixed-rate deal, which will be pre-priced on April 29 and sell the following...
- Mayor Hahn Unveils Financing For $9 Billion LAX Redesign Plan. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/14/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31676, p48
Focuses on the plan of mayor James Hahn of Los Angeles, California to include general airport revenue bonds among many other funding mechanisms, for financing the $9 billion redesign and reconfiguration of Los Angeles International Airport. Other funding mechanisms to be used by the airport;...
- Sacramento Airport Planning New $400 Million Bond-Financed Terminal. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/4/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31712, p33
Reports on plans of the Sacramento International Airport in Sacramento, California to issue $400 million revenue bonds to finance the building of a new passenger terminal at the airport. Assessment of the capacity of the airport to handle the volume of traffic; Appraisal of the credit rating of...
- Chicago Council OKs O'Hare Refunding. // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31732, p3
Reports on the approval of the Chicago City Council to the third-lien general airport revenue refunding bond issue for O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. Rate of expected bonds to carry triple-A insurance; Mechanism to restructure its outstanding O'hare debt; Provision of...
- Environmental Studies to Begin for Future Vegas Airport. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;12/04/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31029, p39
Reports the conducting of environmental and airspace studies by airport officials in anticipation of a second airport construction in Las Vegas, Nevada. Details of the sale of the land; Expected duration of the studies; Options to support the bonds for Clark County; Importance of financial...
- Orange County Anti-Airport Measure Tossed. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;12/14/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31037, p36
Reports on the issuance of bonds to fund Orange County, California's planned commercial airport. Structure of the bonds; Details of construction plans.
- Oklahoma City Officials Sell Bonds for Airport Wish List. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/19/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31040, p28
No abstract available.