$1.5 Billion for N.Y. Dorm
- NEW YORK 1/31. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/22/2007, Vol. 258 Issue 3, p53
This article focuses on the Hillside Campus replacement facility project by the New York State Dormitory Authority. The estimated $90-million project includes a new 120-bed facility for the mentally retarded and developmentally disabled. The selected architect for this project was Laurence M....
- N.Y. Dorm Authority OKs $306M Mental Health Borrowing. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/27/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32247, p33
Reports on the approval of the New York State Dormitory Authority of the sale of fixed-rate revenue bonds for state mental health facilities. Selection of Bear Stearns & Co. to manage the transaction; Allocation of the majority of the funds to finance new capital projects for state-owned...
- DASNY Clears Four Deals, Raises Borrowing Fees for School Districts. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;3/30/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32350, p6
The article reports that the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY) has approved the $94.6 million budget for 2006-2007 and the $342 million bond sales. The 2006-2007 budget of the DASNY shows an increase of 1 percent from its 2005-2006 spending plan. The DASNY has increased fees...
- DASNY Clears NYU Hospital Deal, Holds Off on NYSARC Borrowing. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;6/29/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32413, p3
The article reports on the approval of Dormitory Authority of the State of New York company (DASNY) on the sale of about $125 million of bonds. The bonds will help finance the separation of New York University Hospital Center from Mount Sinai NYU Health System Obligated Group. On the other hand,...
- DASNY Approves $1.1B in New Issuance. Coen, Andrew // Bondbuyer.com;9/10/2015, p1
The Dormitory Authority of the State of New York authorized $1.12 billion in new financings.
- Refundings Saved N.Y. State Agencies $500 Million Last Year. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/11/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31613, p6
New York has produced 500 million dollars in savings in 2002 by finding refunding opportunities among outstanding debt, according to Cheryl L. Ishmael, managing director of public finance at the New York State Dormitory Authority. The savings have been the result of state agencies such as the...
- State agency tops in public construction in '93. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;2/21/94 & 2/28/94, Vol. 5 Issue 48, p42
Reports that the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York ranked first in 1993 among 25 federal and state agencies for public construction and second in the nation among Municipal bond issuers.
- DASNY Sets $634M of PIT Bonds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;3/1/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33273, p1
The article reports on the plan of the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY) to trade its 634.4 million dollars worth of personal income tax bonds in New York.
- Dormitory Authority of the State of New York. // Bond Buyer;06/15/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30414, p10A
Profiles the Dormitory Authority (DA) of the State of New York. Brief history of the DA; List of DA's clients; Bonds and notes outstanding as of March 31, 1998; Total DA indebtedness; Security features of DA's programs.