- Ikea funds TV home programme. // Cabinet Maker;03/06/98, Issue 5078, p3
Discloses that Ikea will fund a television program based on modern living in Great Britain.
- Local company featured on PBS. Schoettle, Anthony; Olson, Scott // Indianapolis Business Journal;03/06/2000, Vol. 20 Issue 52, p4
Profiles Hampton House, a New York-based furniture company featured in the television (TV) program `New Yankee Workshop' of Public Broadcasting Station in Indianapolis, Indiana. Impact of the TV exposure on the credibility of the company's product, Katie Jig; Conception of the product by Terry...
- This Yankee links up with N.C. Lee's chair. // Furniture/Today;11/4/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p6
Announces the television segment 'The New Yankee Workshop' on PBS-TV.
- Switching on to furniture. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2001, Issue 5254, p29
Reports the success of Morris Furniture and YP Furniture. Advantage of appearances in ITV1 television station; Appearance of New Frontier Collection in the television program 'Take Me,'; Show of Morris Furniture Co. 'Network' cabinet collection in the television program 'Carol Vorderman's...
- Cable TV show features H.P.'s Atrium Mall. // Furniture/Today;10/14/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p110
Features the Atrium Furniture Mall in the 'Southern Living Presents,' cable television show on Turner South network in High Point, North Carolina. Filming of the show; Interview with the local interior designer Carol Jollay; Inclusion of shoppers.
- Wray hosts QVC decorating show. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;9/29/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p68
Reports on the hosting of television show 'Charming Home Finds' by marketing professional Kimberley Wray in Pennsylvania. Presentation of cottage style and home accents; Discussion of decorating ideas; Probability of television sales opportunities for the furniture industry.
- Nickelodeon gets real with Ikea, Qoo. Hille, Alfred // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;7/11/2003, p1
Cable television network Nickelodeon is bringing the reality show concept to kids in Asia in a deal that has attracted retail trader Ikea AB and beverage company Coca-Cola Co. brand Qoo as sponsors. It is one of several initiatives, which includes the exclusive broadcast rights of the Manchester...
- Beyond Unboring. // CREATIVITY;Mar2003, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p3
Focuses on the shoot for comedic reality television program 'Real World Ikea,' at an Ikea showroom floor. Actors in the program; Directors' shooting of the program with real-life shoppers and Ikea staff using hidden camera; Climax of the program.
- 'Idol' tips could lead to winning retail strategy. Epp, Loreen // Furniture/Today;5/16/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 35, p23
Discusses the marketing strategies that can be learned by furniture retailers from the television reality program, "American Idol". Concept of the program; Importance of individuality in business as shown by the reality program; Advice provided by the show's judges to the contestants that can...