Part of the landscape
- Consumer showroom for RBC. // Cabinet Maker;7/4/2003, Issue 5345, p3
Reports that cabinet firm Restall, Brown & Clennell is set to open a consumer showroom in London, England, in September 2003.
- WAKEY,WAKEY! // Cabinet Maker;3/20/2009, Issue 5629, p12
The article evaluates several bedroom furniture including Miami in oak with mirrored doors wardrobes from Wiemann, Bacall bedroom cabinet from Sweet Dreams and Mahogany X leg stools from Restall Brown and Clennell.
- Newly created role for international sales. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2008, Issue 5588, p4
The article reports that Andy Parmiter has joined the Great Britain-based Restall Brown & Clennell in the newly created role of head of international sales. Parmiter, accordingly, has extensive experience and knowledge in the high-end furniture industry gained since 1988. Moreover, he has been...
- STYLE, STORAGE, FUNCTION. // Cabinet Maker;5/1/2009, Issue 5635, p17
The article focuses on the essential roles of living room furniture in home environment in Great Britain. It highlights the living room furniture approaches of several furniture companies, such as Sweet Dreams, Restall Brown & Clennell and Desser & Co. These furniture companies are committed to...
- SET FOR SUCCESS. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2008, Issue 5608, p16
The article talks on the dining room furniture products offered by furniture companies in Great Britain. The Jupiter collection of Alfrank Design Ltd. remains one of the company's top ranges, with sales reportedly continuing on an upwards spiral. More Blanchard offers its Ashcott chair, a work...
- RBC takes over Tillman production. // Cabinet Maker;02/26/99, Issue 5127, p4
Reports that London, England-based manufacturer Restall Brown & Clennel has taken over the production of the William Tillman furniture range.
- CFMA installs 2001 board, honors four. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p24
No abstract available.
- More case goods than usual introduced in Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p18
Describes the furniture industry in Tupelo, Mississippi. Display of furnitures by wood companies previously introduced in San Francisco or High Point; Opportunities for retailers to offer feedbacks on products; Impact of the West Coast dock shutdown to the furniture industry.
- CAMPION A. PLATTS MOVEABLE FEAST. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p46
Features Campion A. Platt Architects, a furniture store in New York City. Product lines; Information on its owner; Inclusions in its Campaign Collection of furniture.