- Cutting Corners. Bhaskaran, Lakshmi // Design Week;9/4/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 36, p17
Looks at the work of furniture designer Martino Gamper, a finalist in the 2003 Oxo Peugeot Design Awards. Description of Gamper's Sit Together bench, which was shortlisted for the awards; Gamper's views on how a piece of furniture should be designed; His fascination with hidden and unused space.
- Musical Chairs. Gopnik, Blake // Newsweek;6/18/2012, Vol. 159 Issue 25, p50
The article discusses the designer Martino Gamper who creates hybrid chairs from used furniture pieces.
- Untitled. // Design Week;
The article offers information on the projects of Martino Gamper, a noted furniture designer. It reports that Gamper's 100 chair expiation has opened at 5 Cromwell Place, London, and will continue until October 15. It mentions that Gamper collected discarded chairs, which he dismantled and...
- "Ready-made elements were available in skips.". Coles, Alex // Art Newspaper;Jul/Aug2011, Issue 226, p42
An interview with Italian furniture designer Martino Gamper is presented. He describes his education studying design with Italian designer Matteo Thun and sculpture with Italian artist Michelangelo Pistoletto. Other topics addressed include his engagement with art and design, his 2007 and 2008...
- Le tabouret se refait une beautÃ©. Fayolle, Claire // Beaux Arts Magazine;fev2011, Issue 320, p24
The article discusses and reviews the design of several different stools, including the Arnold Circus stool designed by Martino Gamper, the Miura series designed by Konstantin Grcic, and the Tabouret created by Max Bill in 1950.
- Good Vintage. Lanks, Belinda // Metropolis: Architecture Design;Jun2010, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p70
The article evaluates the bistro chair designed by Martino Gamper.
- Dreams that things are made of. Withers, Jane // Art Newspaper;Feb2013, Vol. 22 Issue 243, Special section p14
The article discusses design products created by artists such as the "Sea Chair Project," a collaborative effort by the firm Studio Swine and designer Kieren Jones which produced a stool made of refuse found in the ocean, "100 Chairs in 100 Days" by artist Martino Gamper, who found alternative...
- On the shelf. // Crafts (0306610X);Mar/Apr2014, Issue 247, p7
The article discusses the exhibition on Italian designer Martino Gamper titled "design is a state of mind," at the Serpentine Sackler Gallery in London, England, from 5 March to 21 April 2014.
- Made in Italy. Arkin, Melissa // 20/20;Jul2008, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p24
The article provides information on the artists featured at the "Persol: visioni-Design in viaggio," which was presented at the 47th Furniture Fair in Milan, Italy. Artists featured include Martino Gamper, who loves the city's industrial heritage and Jason Miller, who adores the city for its...