Production move boosts Dunlopillo
- Bigger Site for Mattresses. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;10/23/98, Issue 5111, p5
Focuses on latex bed manufacturer, Dunlopillo's opening of a production unit to increase the company's capacity. Estimated increase in capacity and total lead time reduce; Comments of marketing director Malcolm Newlyn on the growth of the company; Total investments in productivity improvement...
- Dunlopillo joins forces with Dutch firm Auping. Westphal // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p2
Reports on the merger between furniture manufacturers Dunlopillo and Auping. Information on the status of the companies in the industry; Growth opportunities explored by the companies.
- Dunlopillo trials 'model store'. // Cabinet Maker;1/14/2011, Issue 5720, p4
The article reports on the move of bedding brand Dunlopillo Ltd. to test a studio merchandise concept in Hopewells in Nottingham, England and Roomes in Upminster.
- Dunlopillo sells bed operation for Â£12m. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p1
Reports that the pan-European bed company Hilding Anders has acquired the British and Irish bed operations of Dunlopillo. Purchase cost; Dunlopillo's performance in 2001; Assets included in the deal.
- Deep sleep. // Cabinet Maker;2/25/2005, Issue 5427, p26
The article cites that latex and visco-elastic dominated the bed sector but manufacturers are struggling to protect prices from the effects of high raw material costs. If there was any confusion as to what the trend in beds would be this year, The Furniture Show was quick to dispel that. The...
- THE WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;5/27/2005, Issue 5440, p5
Reports on developments in the furniture industry of Great Britain. Increase of retail sales for the month of April 2005; Decrease in the credit card debt of consumers; Relaunch of the Web site of Dunlopillo.
- miscellany. // Labor Law Journal;Jan93, Vol. 44 Issue 1, preceding p65
This article presents an update on issues related to the status of labor in the U.S. as of 1993. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that productivity measured by output per employee hour increases in 58 of 88 industries for which 1991 data are available. Productivity had increases in...
- Major factory extension expands wide conveyor belting production by 50%. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Jun2004, p70
Reports on the completion of the extension of the fabric-reinforce rubber conveyor belt factory of Apex Fenners at West Footscray in Melbourne, Victoria. Increase of production capacity of wide conveyor belting; Reason for the extension; Installation of a sixth Rotocure curing oven.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;1/9/2004, Issue 5370, p5
Reports that British bedroom furniture companies Sealy & Co. and Dunlopillo Ltd. invested in advertising campaigns over the 2003 winter sale period. Description of the campaign; Campaign cost.