- Maison spirited as ever, but also conservative. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;2/4/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p37
Features the Maison & Objet furniture and fabric show in Paris, France. Popularity of purple and orange colors; Emphasis on bedroom furniture; Styles of the furniture.
- Paris intros offer creative solutions. McIntosh, Jay // Furniture/Today;3/4/2002 Supplement, Vol. 26, p8
Features the office furniture trade show of the SOHO furniture in Paris, France. Evidence of the Paris furniture show; Variations of designs for home office furniture; Adaptability of the Young Office System from Moll company.
- Upcoming Guangzhou show to be largest yet. // Furniture/Today;8/5/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p17
Reports on the 10th edition of China International Furniture Fair. Location of the Chinese Export Commodities Fairground; Category on bedroom, living room and dining room displays; Expectation on the number of trade buyers.
- Paris show will give new look to main themes. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;12/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p20
Reports on the introduction of traditional furnitures during the Salon de Mueble de Paris trade show in Paris, France. Design of the Ville-Age house furnishing collection; Number of exhibitors participated in the event; Schedules of the exhibition.
- Stakes high for upcoming Asian shows. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;2/21/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p1
The article focuses on the trade shows to be held in Southeast Asia to scout the region's latest offerings and thousands of furniture buyers from around the world are expected to visit the shows. The stakes are high for furniture makers in Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand as they...
- Why you'll see me smiling if we meet during Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;2/20/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p41
The article shares the author's views on the performance of the furniture market in Tupelo, Mississippi. He emphasizes the reasons behind the success of the region's furniture show. He shares his satisfaction in the region. He admits that covering a furniture show in High Point, North Carolina...
- Miles Talbott to show Shabby Chic. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;3/1/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 25, p8
The article reports that upholstery maker Miles Talbott has partnered with Shabby Chic Brands to launch furniture products on different trade shows to be held in the U.S.
- New Jersey show venue set to expand. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;8/18/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 49, p43
Reports on the expansion of the venue of the furniture exhibition in Edison, New Jersey. Key part of the slate of trade shows; Enhancement of exhibition space.
- Cologne Hosts Orgatec This October. Kim, Sheila // Contract;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p30
The article provides information on Orgatec, the international trade show for office furnishing and solutions, taking place from October 23-27, 2012 in Cologne, Germany, which will feature about 600 exhibitors from approximately 40 countries.
- The grain in Spain. Pacey, Emily // Design Week;2/10/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p28
A preview of an exhibition of traditional Spanish furniture to be held in London, England on March 3-29, 2011 is presented.