Decosit hears call for free trade
- ComNet 2001 SHOW PLANNER. // Network World;01/22/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p55
Presents the highlights of the ComNet 2001 trade show in Washington D.C. Debate on the issues of the telecommunication industry; Tutorial for electronic business program/project management; Discussion on the application of the Internet protocol telephony.
- War of words over global policies. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);11/12/2015, p5
The article discusses the Chater Memorial Debate, in commemoration of British businessman Sir Catchick Paul Chater, which was hosted by the La Martiniere for Girls College in Uttar Pradesh, India that expounds topics related to globalisation and its association to economics and imperialism.
- The Case Against a New International Environmental Organization. Najam, Adil // Global Governance;Jul-Sep2003, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p367
The premise of this article is that the current debate about global environmental governance with its still dominant focus on establishing a super organization for the environment represents a serious misdiagnosis of the issues, is unfair to the United Nations Environment Programme and is likely...
- Better ways to run the world. Florini, Ann // OECD Observer;Sep2001, Issue 228, p33
Focuses on the meeting of government ministers and international bureaucrats to debate and shape the global economy. Details on the rules governing global economic integration; Increase in the numbers of civil society groups working to find global level problems; Implications of conditionality...
- Once again, deck being stacked against the poor. // National Catholic Reporter;5/24/2002, Vol. 38 Issue 29, p32
Presents the political scenario of United States. Topics of public debate on global economic issues; Various globalization movements; Struggle over the free trade area of the Americans.
- Sense and nonsense in the globalization debate. Rodrik, Dani // Foreign Policy;Summer97, Issue 107, p19
Discusses debates on globalization which answers several questions that resolves confusion about the topic. Limits of globalization; Globalization matters; Trend on the growth of trade and government; Global trade on social values. INSET: Forms of social insurance..
- Chinese diplomat says developed countries have high burden in global warming struggle. Casey, Michael // Pipe Dream;10/ 9/2009, Vol. 76 Issue 10, p10
The article reports on the debate about the global warming struggle of developed countries during the climate conferences by the United Nations in Bangkok, Thailand.
- To make selling easier, first make the right connections. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Journal of Business (10756124);4/19/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 9, pA24
The article presents ways on how to improve sales by making the right connections in the industry. The author suggests joining trade shows and annual conventions, speaking to connote leadership and writing to imply expertise. He also suggests out to create an electronic magazine wherein...
- Raising the tone of the debate. // Crops;5/22/2010, p11
The article offers information on the Cereals 2010 trade show event where BBC Radio 4's anchor John Humphrys is handling the Question Time-style event sponsored by HSBC Agriculture on June 9, 2010. It aims to help arable farmers to position their business for success. It also mentions about the...