Turkey, China and India Tip the balance in Brussels
- Decosit makes provisions for Rosh Hashanah holiday. // Furniture/Today;8/5/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p20
Reports on the provisions prepared by the Decosit fabric trade fair for the Jewish holiday, Rosh Hashanah in Brussels, Belgium. Accommodation for religious services and kosher food accommodations; Assistance of a rabbi; Contact information for the trade fair.
- Heimtex: courage fights caution. // Home Textiles Today;1/13/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p1
Highlights the annual Heimtexil International Home Textile trade fair in the U.S. Concerns of the exhibitors; Exercise of caution on consumer spending; Consideration of the possible U.S-led war against Iraq.
- Int'l represents 40% of exhibitors. // Home Textiles Today;3/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p150
Reports on the participation of international textile manufacturers in the New York Home Textile Show in New York. Percentage of international manufacturers attending the show; Date of the show.
- New York show selects best new products. // Home Textiles Today;10/6/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p23
Highlights the 24th semiannual New York Home Textile Show. Award presented to best product of the textile industry; Venue of the event; Names of the award winners and finalists.
- Changes for market. // Home Textiles Today;8/23/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 48, p17
Reports on the elimination of the HomeTex Design Awards event from the New York Textiles Market in New York.
- Manufacturers and Exporters Gather at India International Handwoven Fair. // Home Textiles Today;5/9/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p20
The article offers information on the India International Handwoven Fair organized by the Handloom Export Promotion Council (HEPC) in Chenni, India.
- Razzle-Dazzle. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/30/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 21, p12
The article presents sample photographs of the textile fabrics that were introduced at the PremiÃ©re Vision Preview, held on January 24 to 25, 2007, at the Metropolitan Pavilion in New York City.
- Old Is New. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/30/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 21, p13
The article presents sample photographs of textile fabrics that were introduced at the Direction and Printsource textile-design shows, held on January 16 to 18, 2007, at the Penn Plaza Pavilion and Hotel Pennsylvania, respectively.
- Licensing show offers textiles opportunity. Corral, Cecile B. // Home Textiles Today;06/11/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p2
Reports business opportunities for home textile manufacturers in the 21st annual Licensing 2001 international trade show in New York, New York on June. Participation of Warner Bros.; Opportunities offered by Mattel Corp.; Manufacturers producing home products for Warner Bros.
- Mills optimistic in Proposte. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 33, ps2
Reports the optimism of textile manufacturers for better sales at Proposte and Scoperta exhibitions in Como, Italy. Concerns over detrimental economic conditions; Anticipation of manufacturers for a global business growth; Determination of production at various markets.