Congestion charge hits weekend sales
- John Lewis The man on the moon. // Campaign (UK);11/13/2015, p8
The article reports on retailer John Lewis' festive advertising campaign, created by Adam & Eve/ DDB, to raise awareness of isolation among the elderly.
- How John Lewis drew first blood in festive war. Griggs, Ian // PRWeek (London);Dec2015/Jan2016, p12
The article discusses how retailer John Lewis Partnership PLC's campaign has taken every other major retailer's efforts to the cleaners during the early stages of the 2015 Christmas trading period. Comparing the conversation on microblogging site Twitter around the crucial first 24 hours of the...
- John Lewis returns to 'never undersold' focus. Thomas, Joe // Marketing (00253650);4/21/2010, p3
The article focuses on the relaunch of a marketing campaign titled "Never knowingly undersold" by John Lewis Partnershp PLC in Great Britain.
- Diary: Pick of the Week - Adam & Eve/DDB, John Lewis. // Campaign;11/14/2014, p1
The article presents the author's comments on the Christmas advertising campaign of British department store chain John Lewis Partnership PLC.
- Q Do retailers really need a glossy TV ad for Christmas? Spanier, Gideon // Campaign;11/6/2015, p28
The article provides answers to a question of the big-budget Christmas television (TV) commercial of British department store chain John Lewis Partnership PLC as the right approach for retailers.
- John Lewis The long wait. // Campaign;11/18/2011, Issue 46, p6
Several photographs of the apparel retailer John Lewis Partnership PLC's 2011 Christmas advertising campaign, created by agency Adam & Eve, are presented.
- Campaign of the month. // Director;Nov2003, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p42
Evaluates the John Lewis TV advertising campaign strategy adopted by Marks & Spencer department store. Influence of campaign to retail sales; Theme of the advertising campaign; Goals of the campaign.
- John Lewis and Ikea drive users online in Christmas campaigns. Cooper, Will // New Media Age;11/30/2006, p3
The article discusses the campaigns made by John Lewis and Ikea to be able to realize the goal of being the number one Christmas retailer in December 2006. The online campaign by John Lewis makes use of banner, skyscraper and pop-up showing a party popper which when clicked, drapes different...
- Multiple claims strong sales in furniture. // Cabinet Maker;1/31/2014, Issue 5870, p7
The article reports that the total sales of the retailer John Lewis Partnership PLC has increased by 23.4 percent.