Indygo wants to make a mark
- TRANSPORTATION. // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p15
Reports that IndyGo Ltd. has acquired several low-floor buses in Indianapolis, Indiana. Features of the bus; Improvement in transportation options for persons with disabilities; Source of fund.
- TRANSPORTATION. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/15/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p13
The article reports on IndyGo Ltd.'s fall 2011 fund-seeking initiative, which is done to maintain its level of bus service by looking at options like service reductions, capital fund use, and fare increase.
- A patched-up IndyGo won't go extra mile. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/9/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p16
Editorial. Discusses issues pertaining to the management of the mass transportation system in Indiana. Reasons why it is impossible for newly-elected president and chief executive officer of the IndyGo bus company, Gilbert Holmes to solve the problems of the company; Importance of having an...
- Commuter benefits program could trigger IndyGo growth. Schoettle, Anthony // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/25/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p8A
Focuses on the plan of bus system IndyGo to use federal tax savings in a public transit program in Indiana. Offer of incentives for employers and employees to purchase bus passes; Possibility of the expansion of routes.
- Putting rush hour on ICE. Katterjohn, Chris // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/26/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p10
The author relates his experiences and insights about using the IndyGo Commuter Express bus service in Indianapolis, Indiana to get to work. The author found out that he is more relaxed upon arriving at the office and more rested when he rides home in the evening when he uses the commuter...
- IBJDaily. Lieber, Tammy // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/15/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p4
Presents business-related news briefs in Indiana as of July 2002. Job offer given by IndyGo to Gilbert L. Homes; Notice given by Resort Condominiums International LLC to the state regarding the plan to eliminate its local operations by September 2002; Plans of St. Francis Hospital and Health...
- IndyGo vital to economy, officials say. Schoettle, Anthony // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/15/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p3
Reports on the plans of IndyGo officials to make the company the central point for planning regional mass transit in Indianapolis. Challenges facing the company to maintain its budget and avoid cutting routes; Task force organized by Mayor Bart Peterson to study mass transit; Support of Steve...
- IndyGo's IndyFlex program gets grant. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/5/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p9
Reports on the federal aid received by the IndyFlex program of IndyGo in Indianapolis, Indiana. Use of the money to support alternative transportation options for the employees at the Indianapolis International Airport and the Park 100 industrial center; Role played by congresswoman Julia...
- IndyGo seeks wider appeal. O'Malley, Chris // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/6/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p1
Reports that the operator of IndyGo Ltd. seeks wider appeal to set up special bus routes to their facilities in Indianapolis, Indiana. IndyGo's plan to test a shuttle service between Indianapolis International Airport and downtown hotels; Total revenue of IndyGo in 2003; Indianapolis Transit...