CWV buy helps cover the market
- Partnership buys insolvent Imperial Home Decor's DC pension scheme. Dale, Samuel // Money Marketing (Online Edition);6/17/2013, p13
The article reports that Partnership has bought out the defined contribution section of the Imperial Home Decor Group Inc.'s pension scheme. The firm's 130 million pound pension scheme has been in wind-up since October 2003 when the company was declared insolvent. Partnership said that it has...
- Consumer division of CWV acquired by Duchy Active Equity. // DIY Week;8/8/2014, Issue 5760, p4
The article focuses on the acquisition of the consumer division of wall coverings firm CWV by the Duchy Active Equity and will be trading under the name CWV Wallcoverings as of August 2014 and presents views of Steve Mulheron, managing director at the new company.
- Imperial nears Chapter 11 exit. Cable, Josh // Crain's Cleveland Business;03/05/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p18
Reports on the exit of Imperial Home Decor Group Inc. from Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. Financial recovery of the company; Closure of a printing plant in Brampton, Ontario.
- Imperial Home files for Chapter 11 protection. // Plastics News;1/17/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 48, p22
Reports that Cleveland, Ohio-based Imperial Home Decor Group Inc. has filed for protection under Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code on January 5, 2000. Company history; Restructuring plans.
- Imperial Home Decor files for bankruptcy. // Home Textiles Today;01/17/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p4
Reports that the Cleveland, Ohio-based residential wall covering firm Imperial Home Decor Group and its affiliates in the United States, have filed Chapter 11 on January 5, 2000 in Delaware. Credit agreement with Chase Manhattan Bank; Executive changes; Reasons cited or the bankruptcy filing.
- United buys, renames Kiss Furniture. // Furniture/Today;8/5/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p4
Reports the acquisition of upholstery producer United Furniture Inds. for North Carolina-based Kiss Furniture in the U.S. Views about the renamed Worthington House, a subsidiary of United Hughes; Capability of the parent company to branch into price points; Solidification of position in eastern U.S.
- Hardware sources Trendler, TCI merge. // Furniture/Today;8/5/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p20
Reports on the merging of hardware and furniture manufacturer, Trendler and parts importer, TCI & Associates. Decision of TCI founder, Stefan Gfesser to join Trendler; Background of Gfesser on sales and marketing; Complement of TCI to Trendler.
- Deanes assets sold. // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p1
Reports the acquisition of the assets of furniture maker Deanes by furniture group Ofquest.
- Blaney team seals ...2m MBO at Peter Guild. Kidd // Cabinet Maker;10/08/99, Issue 5158, p1
Reports that upholstery manufacturer Peter Guild has been acquired by its management team headed by Roger Blaney.