Light from above
- Nebraska's Golden Dome. // Nebraska Life;May/Jun2011, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p145
A photograph of the Henry Doorly Zoo's Desert Dome in Nebraska is presented.
- Crain's reporter flies high. // Crain's Detroit Business;8/31/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p19
An image of the debris-filled Pontiac Silverdome as captured by journal real estate reporter Kirk Pinho from a Cessna plane in a CoStar Group Inc. flight for tracking construction projects over Oakland County, Michigan is presented.
- Untitled. // Edgewood Enterprise (TX);1/13/2011, Vol. 104 Issue 2, p3
A photograph of the Glory Dome that serves as a full gospel church in Texas is presented.
- CDS member's photo makes cover of ISDS Sourcebook. // CDS Review;Dec2012, Vol. 105 Issue 7, p22
A photograph is presented of the Tiffany dome in the Chicago Cultural Center which is featured as a cover photograph of the Illinois State Dental Society (ISDS) 2012-2013 Sourcebook and Directory of Members.
- Candidate's "Ground Zero" Scare Tactic Only 3 Examples Short of a History Lesson. Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;9/27/2010, p1
Several photographs of historical sites, including the Hagia Sophia in modern Istanbul, and the Catedral de CÃ³rdoba in Cordoba, and the sacred Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, are presented.
- BRICKS & MORTAR. // Business North Carolina;Dec2005, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p72
The article presents a photograph of a tower designed by architect Cesar Pelli in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. The architect claims the tower as its best work. Domes and arches made by Moravians inspired Pelli on the tower design.
- Crafting the perfect cupola. Textor, Ken // Country Journal;May/Jun96, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p66
Discusses how to construct a cupola on a barn. How information was obtain for building a cupola; Measurements; Choice of design for cupola; Approach used; Materials chosen for construction; Materials used for louvers of the cupola; Purpose ofa cupola. INSET: What to know before you start..
- dome-licious. // Interior Design;Aug2011, Vol. 82 Issue 10, p7
The article focuses on a vacation home in East Hampton, New York that is a variation of a Buckminster Fuller & Co. dome house.
- Greenwich dome building starts... Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug97, p6
Reports that construction work on a dome in Greenwich, England, began in the final week of June 1997 for the Millennium project show. Dome description; Revised plans for an exhibition; Proposal to rename the show; Business sponsorship.