AF releases 2004 realignments
- Force Structure: Air Force Needs a Periodic Total Force Assessment: GAO-02-541. // GAO Reports;5/2/2002, p1
The Air Force began to test the force requirements in its manpower requirements-determination process in May 2000. The defense strategy envisions simultaneously fighting two major theater wars and conducting multiple contingency operations in peacetime. The Total Force Assessment was the Air...
- Contracting officer experiences frontline action in Iraq. Ingle, John // Airman;Apr2005, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p8
Shares an author's experience regarding his deployment from the 82nd Contracting Squadron with the 1st Marine Expeditionary Force's Quick Response Force Contingency Contracting office in Iraq. Role in the provision of reconstruction or repair of buildings, office equipment, uniforms,...
- U.S. Air Force Personnel on Active Duty. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p212
No abstract available.
- The profession of arms. Fogleman, Ronald R. // Airpower Journal;Fall95, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p4
Reminds Air Force soldiers to earnestly place service before self in all they do. Reforming the Officer Voluntary Assignment System; Praises for Lieutenant General Benjamin O. Davis.
- Doctrinal frontiers... Builder, Carl H. // Airpower Journal;Winter95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the importance of following up the topic of doctrinal frontiers. Statement from the Air Force Manual (AFM) 1-1; History of war tactics; More.
- A modest proposal making doctrine more memorable. Holley, I.B. // Airpower Journal;Winter95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p14
Reports on the Air Force Manual (AFM) 1-1. Strategies used to ensure that Air Force officers are familiar with official doctrine; More.
- Air Force doctrine problems. Mowbray, James A. // Airpower Journal;Winter95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p21
Reports on the troubled doctrinal history of the United States Air Force. List of problems which are encountered by the Air Force; Discussion on the early efforts to develop doctrine in the Air Force classified in time periods from 1926 to 1995; More.
- Inventing a doctrine process. Drew, Dennis M. // Airpower Journal;Winter95, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p42
Reports that the United States Air Force lacks a systematic process for developing its doctrine. Discussion of the lack of intellectual participation in the United States Air Force's doctrine; Analysis of the elements of a systematic approach to the Air Force's doctrine's.
- SICOFAA. Fogleman, Ronald R. // Airpower Journal;Winter96, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p53
Provides an overview of the US System of Cooperation among the American Air Forces (SICOFAA). Role of the SICOFAA in the early 1960s; Regional shift towards democracy; History of the SICOFAA: Structure of the SICOFAA: Benefits; Outlook for the SICOFAA's future.