Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes
- Merrill Buys Insured San Diego Stadium Bonds at 7.66%. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p31
Reports on the closure of the multi-million revenue bond deal by San Diego city in California to finance a baseball stadium with the U.S. underwriter Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. Plans to refinance bonds after resolving the lawsuits; Purpose of issuing bonds by the city; Contributions given by...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/17/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31367, p32
Presents charts reflecting the condition of bonds in the U.S. Prices of securities; Corporate bond indexes of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.; Municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes. // Bond Buyer;12/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31292, p43
Presents a performance index for corporate bonds issued by Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.
- Merrill Lynch Corporate Bond Indexes. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31357, p32
Presents a chart depicting Merrill Lynch Corporate bond indexes in the U.S. List of industries; Average yield; Total return growth.
- High yield report. // High Yield Report;07/14/97, Vol. 8 Issue 28, p4
Presents statistical information on Merrill Lynch's high yield performance for July, 1997.
- Merrill looking to capitalize on Chinese debt. Wirth, Gregg // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/18/97, Vol. 63 Issue 33, p5
Reports on Merrill Lynch's underwriting of a $100 million Yankee bond offering in China's Fujian province. Anticipation of more debt issues in China; Further opening of China's markets to foreign investors; Fujian International Trust & Investment's issuance of ten-year Yankee notes directly to...
- Merrill Lynch to lead underwriting syndicate for Hamilton County, Ohio, stadium bond issue. Baar, Aaron // Bond Buyer;09/18/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30233, p2
Reveals that Merrill Lynch & Co. will lead a syndicate to underwrite a stadium revenue bond issue in Hamilton County, Ohio. Other firms included on the syndicate; Total amount of the bond issue.
- Merrill Lynch Takes California, Secondary Prices Are Mixed. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;09/14/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30975, p2
Reports the general obligation bonds taken by Merrill Lynch & Co. in California. Account of the pricing of major supply in the market; Interest cost bid of Merrill; Basis points of serial bond; Performance of serial bonds during the re-offering; Status of loans from 2001 to 2010.
- Hawaii picks Salomon Smith Barney for hurricane debt. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;08/06/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30699, p36
Reports on Hawaii officials' reversal of the Hurricane Relief Fund's decision to award its underwriting business to Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc., choosing Salomon Smith Barney Inc. instead.