Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields
- General Obligation Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p61
Provides market data on the prices of general obligation bonds offered by various state municipalities in the U.S., as of February 19, 2002. Rating given to California 2000 Series bonds by rating agencies; Intermediate yield of New York City Series 2001G bonds; Long-term prices of bonds offered...
- Scottsdale, Ariz., Heads to Market With Triple-A Ratings. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/4/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31461, p5
Reports the sale of general obligation bonds by the city government in Scottsdale, Arizona. Amount of the bonds; Initiation of the negotiated deal by RBC Dain Rauscher Inc.; Final maturity of the bonds.
- Primary Quiet as Market Awaits FOMC Tapering News. ALBANO, CHRISTINE // Bond Buyer;9/16/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33979, p7
The article informs that the municipalities in the U.S. have curtailed long-term bond issuance to just over three billion U.S. dollars.
- Atlanta's Antiquated Water System to Get $428 Million Injection. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/3/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31276, p50
Reports on the sale of revenue bonds by the city government in Atlanta, Georgia. Use of the bond sales for the repair of water and sewer system; Book-runner of the deal; Credit ratings for the water and sewer deal.
- Memphis Begins $1.3 Billion Sale to Prepay TVA for Power. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/20/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31766, p3
Reports on the sale of subordinate revenue bonds by city officials in Memphis, Tennessee. Proceeds of the bond sale; Purchase of electricity from the Tennessee Valley Authority by Memphis Light, Gas and Water; Selection of Stephens Inc. as the financial adviser of the sale.
- Port bond sale buoys plan for $29M terminal for Conquest. Butler, Elisabeth // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);8/4/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the amount of proceeds earned by city government after selling the port bonds in New Orleans, Louisiana. Statement of Jim Ruckert, the port's chief financial officer on percentage of the interest rate; Need of the port administratuion to repay the bonds during the next 23 years;...
- NYC to Sell $1.6B of GO And TFA Debt. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/23/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31725, p1
Reports on the marketing of general obligation bond by the New York City government. Increase of internal revenue; Support of the continuing capital spending; Stability of the economy.
- Corpus Christi, Tex., Selling $82M of Refunding and New-Money Utility Debt. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/11/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32484, p32
The article reports that the city government of Corpus Christi in Texas will pre-price an offering of utility system revenue refunding and improvement bonds worth about $82 million on October 11, 2006. The bonds are slated to be sold on October 12, 2006. About $17 million of the proceeds from...
- Little-used bond money eyed for brownfields. Lane, Amy // Crain's Detroit Business;7/12/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p17
The article reports that Lansing, Michigan is expected to invest some of the money in the brownfield cleanup program, from 1 billion dollars environmental bond passed by voters in 2002 for upgrading sewer systems. It is stated that the state is expected to run out of most of its funds by year's...