- Second train station sought in Bridgeport. GALLACHER, PATRICK // Fairfield County Business Journal;6/17/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 24, p3
The article focuses on the steps taken by officials in Bridgeport, Connecticut for the construction of a second train station at Barnum Avenue.
- Sound Off! // St. Charles Journal;6/5/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 45, pA7
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on the article about the proposed train station in Wentzville, Missouri, another on a letter to the editor referring to Jim Ottomeyer's election to the St. Charles County Ambulance District...
- Clearfield officials want rail station moved, but it will cost $24.5 million. Taylor, Debbi // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;6/20/2005, Vol. 34 Issue 51, p1
Reports on the effort of Clearfield City officials of Utah to convince the Utah Transit Authority to move its commuter rail station about one mile north of a proposed location as part of the Salt Lake to Ogden commuter rail line, in 2005. Approval of the demolition of several old downtown...
- Structural dynamics. Metz, T. // Architectural Record;Oct1990, Vol. 178 Issue 11, p54
Examines the new Stadelhofen Railroad Station in Zurich, Switzerland. Architect Santiago Calatrava; Features and design; Construction; Style of complex; Use of concrete and steel.
- City on track with plan to buy depot. Kohout, Cheryl // Inside Tucson Business;02/16/98, Vol. 7 Issue 47, p1
Reports on the near acquisition of the historic Southern Pacific Railroad Depot by the city of Tucson, Arizona. City Council's approval of a bid to Union Pacific Corp. to buy the depot; Importance of the restoration and redevelopment of the depot to the city's activities. INSET: Projects...
- Seaboard Air Line's Venice, Fla. station. Russell, Harold W. // Model Railroader;Aug97, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p76
Opinion. Offers information on the Venice station and railroad in Florida. Description of the station and railroad; Contributions made by the Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers; Background information on Venice.
- Cincinnati's big white elephant has changed its spots. Fleischman, J.; Baer, G. // Smithsonian;Jun92, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p102
Explains how Cincinnati's Union Terminal, the 1933 Art Deco extravaganza that started life as a train station, has metamorphosed into the Midwest's newest cultural attraction. Details of exhibits at the new facility, which is called the Museum Center; Scenes on the `time trail'; The center's...
- CONNECTICUT: Fairfield's 3rd Rail Station. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;12/12/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33630, p9
The article reports on the opening of the third train station in Fairfield, Connecticut in December 2011.
- Town continues fight for a transit station. Kaltwasser, Jared // njbiz;1/24/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p2
The article portrays the continuing efforts by the township assembly and people of North Brunswick, New Jersey to have the New Jersey (NJ) Transit put up a train station in 2011.