Romney Review to pave Way for $100 Million Massachusetts Issue
- Gov. Romney's Bill to Seek MassPike, Highway Dept. Merger. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;4/4/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31608, p3
Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney's administration is expected to file legislation detailing a reorganization of the state's transportation system that would merge the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority with the State Highway Department and would result in the state taking on turnpike revenues...
- Why Romney's Puerto Rico Primary Win Is Bad News for Santorum. GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;3/19/2012, p14
A blog on the winning of Republican primary in Puerto Rico by former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney is discussed.
- Mitt Romney to Voters: "Corporations are People My Friend". GANDELMAN, JOE // Moderate Voice;8/11/2011, p11
The article presents the author's insights regarding Mitt Romney, a former Governor in Massachusetts.
- Governor Romney Creates Turmoil For Potential Deca Beneficiaries. Nachman, David // News India Times;11/ 9/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 45, p28
The article presents information on Governor of Massachusetts Mitt Romney, who has taken a position in his 2012 U.S. presidential election campaign that has created turmoil for many young immigrants living illegally in the U.S.
- GOP officials say Romney must spend more time in South Carolina to win state. Joseph, Cameron // Hill;12/15/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 174, p3
The article offers several insights on the candidacy of former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney as governor of South Carolina where some Republican politicians argue that the candidate will regret the little he spent in the Palmetto State.
- Stern Challenges Ahead for Romney. // BusinessWest;Nov2002, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p12
Editorial. Focuses on the challenges faced by the governor-elect Mitt Romney in Massachusetts. Economic condition of the state; Budget deficit of the state; Performance of the health care system of the state.
- Massachusetts' Romney Offers $1.28B for Capital Budget. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;7/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32177, p4
Reports on the proposal of Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney for a $500 million supplemental spending bill to augment the commonwealth's capital needs. Funding of capital needs under the Republican governor's $1.28 billion bond-funded capital program for fiscal 2006; Aim of the bill to tap into...
- Mass. Governor Inherits Helpful Hints. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;1/2/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31544, p36
Presents recommendations given by former Massachusetts' governor Jane Swift to her successor Mitt Romney. Sale of bonds; Need to save funds from the school building assistance program; Use of funds from the state's renewable energy trust funds.
- Forget Rick Perry -- Mitt Romney is Perfect for the GOP. DUPUY, TINA // Progressive Populist;9/15/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p10
The author ponders on the political performance of Mitt Romney, the 70th governor of Massachusetts planning to run in the presidential race in the U.S. in 2012.