Joint effort for Nina Campbell
- High commission. Oliphant, Jane // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2003, Issue 5332, p23
Features the furniture manufacturer Arthur Brett in Great Britain. Furniture designs; Company history; Turnover rate of the company.
- McLaren Interiors buys Arthur Brett. // Cabinet Maker;4/4/2008, Issue 5582, p3
The article reports on the sale of Arthur Brett & Sons' business and assets to McLaren Interiors in Norwich, England. The deal includes Arthur Brett's showrooms in Chelsea, Pilico and North Carolina, with all 22 staff being retained. McLaren executive David Salmon hopes the deal will bring...
- Two goes into one. // Cabinet Maker;4/19/2002, Issue 5283, p2
Reports on the merger between cabinet companies Arthur Brett and David Salmon. Terms of the agreement; Changes in the corporate structure.
- Arthur Brett reports record turnover. // Cabinet Maker;5/1/2009, Issue 5635, p7
The article reports on the success of English furniture manufacturer Arthur Brett despite recession in Great Britain. The company has gained levels of turnover and profits despite the ongoing economic downturn. It anticipates that its growth will continue in the years to come having appointed...
- Carving out a new niche. // Cabinet Maker;5/16/2008, Issue 5588, p14
The article profiles David Salmon, a furniture maker in Great Britain. According to the author, Salmon has always had a high regard for the products of Arthur Brett and was previously a shareholder until he decided to concentrate on developing new markets. It reveals that Salmon's travel over...
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;7/16/2004, Issue 5397, p4
Reports on the showroom to be opened by Nina Campbell Furniture at Chelsea Harbour Design Centre in London, England.
- Arthur Brett expo updates image. // Cabinet Maker;07/14/2000, Issue 5196, p5
Reports that Arthur Brett & Sons has offered designers the opportunity to redesign its 18th century Georgian style walnut open armchair with the results displayed at a special exhibition in London, England.
- Arthur Brett invests hook in Pimlico showroom. // Cabinet Maker;5/18/2012, Issue 5788, p8
The article reports on the move of furniture manufacturer Arthur Brett & Sons Ltd. to invest 100,000 pounds to refurbish its flagship showroom in London, England.
- British Infusion. // Architectural Digest;Dec98, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p256
Presents information on the offerings of furniture reproduction company Arthur Brett and Sons, located in Norwich, England. Types of furniture pieces that the company reproduces; How the company operates regarding its furniture; Notable pieces among the company's inventory; Contact point for the...