I say Bo, you say Selecta
- BoConcept stores warm to UK need. // Cabinet Maker;9/12/2003, Issue 5355, p3
Reports on the plan of the furniture retailer BoConcept to redesign its stores in Great Britain. Introduction of the marketing slogan of the company; Benefits of the plan for the firm; Total number of chains.
- Denmark's BoConcept gears up to take on America. Duff, Mike // DSN Retailing Today;8/18/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 16, p4
Reports that BoConcept company, a furniture and accessories retailer is opening its first store in Manhattan, New York City. Plans of the company to open a number of stores in the U.S.; Mission statement of the company; Introduction of furniture products in the market.
- M&S boosts furniture display after sales jump. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;12/03/99, Issue 5166, p1
Announces the opening of Marks & Spencer's furniture department at its store in Camberley, Surrey, England on December 12, 1999. Size of the department; Furniture sales in the first quarter of 1999; Types of furniture sold at Marks & Spencer.
- M&S launches marketing push to make its new website its flagship store. Vizard, Sarah // Marketing Week (Online Edition);5/ 1/2014, p4
The article reports on a marketing campaign to be launched by retailer Marks & Spencer to promote its new web site as it looks to make its online presence its flagship store, as of May 2014. Topics discussed include the use of videos, interviews and pictures from its Leading Ladies campaign to...
- BoConcept to open fourth store in Italy as it looks to bolster franchisees. // Cabinet Maker;3/2/2012, Issue 5777, p10
The article reports on the opening of BoConcept A/S store at Via Santa Margherita in Milan, Italy.
- A PROPER BO CONCEPT. // Cabinet Maker;9/18/2009, Issue 5655, p12
The article focuses on the significance of location in opening BoConcept A/S retail outlets in Great Britain. It notes that the Danish furniture company has 220 stores and 120 studios in 52 countries across the globe. Its head of collections Claus Ditiev Jensen reveals that opening in the right...
- BoConcept sales up but still no UK profit. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p4
Reports on the financial performance of furniture retailer BoConcept in Great Britain as of May 9, 2003. Operating losses; Sales per square feet; Increase in stores.
- BoConcept buoyant ahead of 2014. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2013, Issue 5865, p8
The article reports on the prediction of Danish furniture brand BoConcept A/S on the growth in revenue and activities for the second half of the 2013/2014 financial year.
- FURNITURE CHAIN ADDS TO ITS INTERIOR. Butler, Elisabeth // Crain's New York Business;11/29/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p14
This article reports that Denmark-based furniture chain BoConcept plans to open a second location in Manhattan, New York City, in the spring.