BoConcept stores warm to UK need
- Denmark's BoConcept gears up to take on America. Duff, Mike // DSN Retailing Today;8/18/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 16, p4
Reports that BoConcept company, a furniture and accessories retailer is opening its first store in Manhattan, New York City. Plans of the company to open a number of stores in the U.S.; Mission statement of the company; Introduction of furniture products in the market.
- 15 new UK stores by 2012, says BoConcept. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/2008, Issue 5616, p4
The article reports on the plan of Danish furniture chain BoConcept to increase its presence in Great Britain despite the economic downturn. The author states that the company is planning to open 15 stores in the country by 2012 with a 450-square metre store in Liverpool and another store in...
- I say Bo, you say Selecta. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;9/12/2003, Issue 5355, p3
Comments on the opening of the stores by Marks & Spencer PLC in Great Britain. Aim of BoConcept to compete with the company; Business operations of BoConcept; Advertising campaign of BoConcept.
- Supply hiccup stalls BoConcept. // Cabinet Maker;11/28/2003, Issue 5366, p5
Reports on the postponement of the business expansion of BoConcept in Great Britain. Improvement of the supply chain problems; Compliance to the requirement of the service level agreement; Enhancement of the competitive trading conditions.
- BoConcept to open fourth store in Italy as it looks to bolster franchisees. // Cabinet Maker;3/2/2012, Issue 5777, p10
The article reports on the opening of BoConcept A/S store at Via Santa Margherita in Milan, Italy.
- A PROPER BO CONCEPT. // Cabinet Maker;9/18/2009, Issue 5655, p12
The article focuses on the significance of location in opening BoConcept A/S retail outlets in Great Britain. It notes that the Danish furniture company has 220 stores and 120 studios in 52 countries across the globe. Its head of collections Claus Ditiev Jensen reveals that opening in the right...
- BoConcept sales up but still no UK profit. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p4
Reports on the financial performance of furniture retailer BoConcept in Great Britain as of May 9, 2003. Operating losses; Sales per square feet; Increase in stores.
- BoConcept buoyant ahead of 2014. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2013, Issue 5865, p8
The article reports on the prediction of Danish furniture brand BoConcept A/S on the growth in revenue and activities for the second half of the 2013/2014 financial year.
- FURNITURE CHAIN ADDS TO ITS INTERIOR. Butler, Elisabeth // Crain's New York Business;11/29/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p14
This article reports that Denmark-based furniture chain BoConcept plans to open a second location in Manhattan, New York City, in the spring.