Homebase does it Mi way
- Homebase receives FIRA Gold certification. // Cabinet Maker;5/13/2011, Issue 5737, p11
The article reports that the kitchen retailer Homebase Inc. has received a Gold certification from the Furniture Industry Research Association (FIRA) in Great Britain.
- store openings. // Furniture/Today;8/5/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p13
Reports on several furniture shop openings in the U.S. Installation of La-Z-Boy Youth Collection gallery; Location of furniture shop, Raymour & Flanigan; Plan of Wickes furniture on store opening.
- New business specializes in faux finishes. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;05/03/99, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p15
Reports on the opening of Faux the Garden, a new business specializing in faux finishes on furniture and walls, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Via Leather enter U.S. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;4/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p76
Reports the entry of Via Leather in the U.S. furniture industry.
- Homebase boosts Magnet. // Cabinet Maker;5/2/2003, Issue 5336, p4
Reports on the significance of growth of sales in the do-it-yourself chain Homebase Inc. for furniture industry Magnet in Great Britain. Total sales; Increase om operating margin; Company background.
- Double cheer for Homebase. // Cabinet Maker;11/1/2013, Issue 5859, p8
The article reports that furniture retailer Homebase has recorded a sales increase of 4.4% as of August 31, 2013 and has its sister company Argos exit examinership.
- GUS buys Homebase in bid to build on homewares portfolio. // In-Store Marketing;Dec2002, p6
Reports that British furniture and homewares sales company GUS has bought DIY chain, Homebase Inc. Amount paid by GUS to purchase Homebase; Implication of the acquisition on GUS' business.
- IS GUS DEAL BUILT TO LAST? Mills, Lauren // In-Store Marketing;Dec2002, p17
Comments on the merger between British furniture companies, GUS and Homebase Inc. Implication of the merger on the furniture retail industry; Risks involved in the merger; Effect of the merger on the performance of GUS' stocks.
- New store pitches up in the southeast. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2013, Issue 5865, p4
The article reports on the launch of the furnishing and homeware business, Tomic & Daly, by entrepreneurial couple David Daly and Karolina Tomic in Whitstable, England.