- (TIPS) We're Looking for a Few Good Programs. // Children & Youth Funding Report;10/15/2010, p11
In this article the author informs about a new feature of the journal "Children & Youth Funding Report" known as "Best of the Best," which encourages subscribers to write about concerns which they find interesting and worth sharing.
- How do you do it, Sheila? // Eastern Door;11/19/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p17
An advisory column is presented wherein a sender raises the author's section in giving advises to the readers and a letter regarding the reasons why there were only few people attended during the Remembrance Day festivities.
- ADVICE GODDESS. Alkon, Amy // Missoula Independent;6/24/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 25, pC2
The article presents an advisory column on admitting drunk strangers into the house and online dating for college guys.
- Tullulah Awaits Problems. // Advocate;Mar1969, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p25
Introduces the advice column 'Tell It to Tullulah,' of the periodical 'Advocate,' to begin in 1969. Background on the author; Types of advice offered.
- CONNECTIVITY: HOW MUCH DOES IT MATTER? Raynal, Wes // AutoWeek;4/14/2014, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p16
An excerpt from a reader's letter to the editor is presented.
- New Blog Launched For NU's Tech Editor. Trembly, Ara C. // National Underwriter / P&C;2/12/2007, Vol. 111 Issue 6, p16
The author introduces his new column titled "Tech Guru Unchained," which interest in the topics that drive insurance technology. He notes that the column aims to encourage anyone in the insurance industry to a free and open exchange of their ideas and opinions regarding some issues about the...
- Have a problem? We do. Emily, Ask // Syracuse New Times;5/15/2013, Issue 2179, p2
An introduction is presented in which the editor announces the launch of the journal's advice column.
- Ann Landers' Advice Column: 1958 and 1971. Malcolm E. Lumby // Journalism Quarterly;Spring76, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p129
Reports on the scope and influence of Ann Landers' Advice Column appear in more that 750 newspapers has surpassed all predecessors in Florida. Number of people seek her mail-order advice each day; Impact of the diverse social situations faced by people; Values and social norms taught by Lander...
- Journalism's wholesalers. Bagdikian, Ben H. // Columbia Journalism Review;Fall1965, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p27
This article looks at the trends in syndicated journalism in the U.S. as of September 1965. Syndicated features such as comics, household hints, advice to the lovelorn, astrology, beauty hints, dress patterns, as well as commentary on the news, are a big business, as news businesses go. The...