- Brokerless iWAY. // Management Services;Mar2003, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p28
Features the brokerless integration software of iWay Software Inc. in Great Britain. Software features; Use of the software in enterprise application integration projects; Contact information.
- iWay's new manager. // Management Services;Jun2004, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p31
iWay Software Inc. has a new release of ETL Manager, version 5.5, which has been enhanced for improved ease of use, performance, and auditability. Its auditing capabilities now include the real-time collection of information about ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) tasks on different platforms...
- iWay DataMigrator. Cantwell, Dave // DM Review;Jul2008, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p52
The article reviews the iWay DataMigrator data extraction software from iWay Software.
- IWAY UNIVERSAL ADAPTER SUPPORTS BIZTALK SERVER 2006. // GUI Program News;May2006, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p8
The article reviews the business process software Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 from U.S.-based iWay Software.
- B2B APPS FURTHER INTEGRATION. Ferguson, Renee Boucher // eWeek;12/3/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 47, p39
Reports the release of computer softwares by Quovadx Inc. and iWay Software for business-to-business in the United States. Introduction of the softwares, QDX Integrator and Business Process Management System; Compatibility of the Intelligent Adapter with WebSphere MQ Integrator of IBM;...
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;2/3/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 22, p6
The article reports on a partnership between Click4Care and iWay Software for the cost-effective integration of disparate information technology systems with the care management platform of Click4Care.
- Logical Support. // Management Services;Feb2004, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p30
This article presents information on the Universal Adapter Framework developed by iWay Software for its BEA WebLogic Enterprise Platform. The adapter can provide access to more than 250 enterprise information systems and e-business document formats, allowing BEA customers to leverage a wide...
- iWay Integration Framework. // DM Review;Jan2004, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p75
Evaluates the data integration framework from iWay Software in New York City.
- Integration solutions give end users ability to focus attention on customers. // Frontline Solutions;Jul2001, Vol. 2 Issue 8, p54
Announces the activities of software vendors which would help end users achieve the integration solutions. Lawson Software's release of version 2.0 of its lawson.insight Connector for Siebel eBusiness applications; Original equipment manufacturer agreement between Middleware vendors iWay...