Dolphin swims further
- Administrators phoned up as Tetra operator seeks buyer. // Electronics Weekly;4/7/2004, Issue 2141, p10
Great Britain Tetra network operator Dolphin Telecom PLC has once again been put into administration less than two years after it was acquired by specialised wireless networks operator Inquam forÂ£ 25m. Accountant firm KPMG has been appointed as administrator and is looking for a buyer....
- Dolphin swims across the Atlantic. // High Yield Report;05/11/98, Vol. 9 Issue 19, p3
Reports that Dolphin Telecom, a pan-European telecommunications company is planning to provide cellular telephone and dispatch services throughout Europe. Value of the offering; How the offering will be sold; Corporate information on Dolphin Telecom.
- `European Nextel' does two parts. // High Yield Report;05/25/98, Vol. 9 Issue 21, p5
Reports on a two-currency Rule 144A offering, which Dolphin Telecom of Europe tranche issued on May 27, 1998. Value of the tranche; When the deal will mature; Terms of the tranche.
- TIW's Dolphin raises $700m for building ESMR in Europe. // RCR;06/01/98, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p50
States that Dolphin Telecom plc, subsidiary of Telesystem International Wireless Incorporated, raised $700 million in financing plans. Use of these plans.
- Dolphin raises $210M in private equity. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;05/03/99, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p40
Reports that Dolphin Telecom PLC raised $210 million in private equity to finance the rollout of an enhanced specialized mobile radio network in Europe. Private placement of an additional $200 million of debt securities; Favorable response from major institutional investors in Europe, the...
- Dolphin Telecom reports revenue increase. // RCR;03/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p26
Cites the financial performance of Dolphin Telecom PLC for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 1999. Increase in net loss due to buildout and initial developments in Great Britain and France.
- Dolphin reports financial results. // RCR;03/13/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p49
Reports on the financial performance of Dolphin Telecom PLC in the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 1999. Total operating income and losses.
- Dolphin debt downgraded. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p22
Focuses on the downgrading of England-based specialized mobile radio services provider Dolphinn Telecom PLC's debt speculative grade ratings.
- Dolphin closes notes offering. // RCR;05/24/99, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p27
Reports that Dolphin Telecom PLC has closed an offering of $295 million of 14 percent senior discount notes due 2009.