FSA Pension Deal could start a trend
- Total of regulated firms rockets. McMillan, Paul // Money Marketing;6/29/2006, p2
The article reports on a massive increase in the workload of Great Britain's Financial Services Authority (FSA) in 2005 over the previous fiscal year. The number of authorized firms rose by 81 percent, with the FSA's responsibilities extending to cover mortgages and general insurance. The total...
- Bonuses boosted and Â£10m for pay rises. // Money Marketing;2/19/2009, p10
The article reports on the increase of staff bonus levels and staff salaries at the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in Great Britain. Reportedly, staff bonus levels were up from 12% to 15%, while, about Â£10 million were added to increase staff salaries to level with industry norms....
- FSAtoend accruals to DB scheme. Blackmore, Nicole // Money Marketing;3/19/2009, p1
The article reports on the plan of the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in Great Britain to end future accruals of its staff final-salary pension scheme from March 31, 2010. According to the FSA, it has planned to offer the full details of the proposed changes, which would impact about 18% of...
- IFAs urged to help set agenda for Treasury review of the FSA. Love, Bruce // Money Marketing;9/25/2003, p2
Reports on the agenda of Treasury's review of Financial Services Authority in Great Britain. Consultation of the Treasury with independent financial advisers regarding the agenda; Terms and areas covered by the review.
- Critical MAS. Lakey, Alan // Money Marketing;4/28/2011, p39
In this article the author responses to the business plan of Great Britain's Financial Services Authority (FSA) for 2011 to 2012.
- The big issues. Cicutti, Nic // Money Marketing;11/25/2010, p52
In this article the author discusses issues concerning the Financial Services Authority's (FSA) retail distribution review (RDR) proposals in Great Britain.
- A bad wrap. Polson, Mark // Money Marketing;3/24/2011, p59
The author offers his insight on the continuous negative impact of platforms popularity on the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in Great Britain.
- FSCS funding review left in limbo. Holt, Natalie // Money Marketing;2/3/2011, p1
The article reports on the refusal of the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in Great Britain to commit a timescale to publish consultation paper on reforming the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) because a lot of FSCS funding review will be needed for the new regulatory structure to...
- Don't damage pension market. // Money Marketing;1/7/2010, p15
In this article the author discusses the aspects of the retail distribution review process of the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in Great Britain.