Police bring Corolla to Trial
- Cars Worth Noting: 2003 Toyota Corolla. Kobe, Gerry // Automotive Industries;Jan2002, Vol. 182 Issue 1, p14
Evaluates the 2003 Toyota Corolla car. Features of the car; Description of the car.
- Corolla Comes of Age. Kobe, Gerry // Automotive Industries;Jan2002, Vol. 182 Issue 1, p15
Provides information on the 2003 Toyota Corolla car. Features of the car; Characteristics of the car's engine; Size and structure; Changes made on the model.
- (Upscale) Toyota Corolla still a lot for the money. Noble // Fort Worth Business Press;7/19/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p5
Features the Toyota Corolla automobile. Horsepower; Transmissions; Interiors.
- Toyota's new angle. // Automotive News;7/14/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5722, p2
Presents a photograph of an undisguised 1998 Toyota Corolla prototype.
- Toyota Corolla. // Consumer Reports;Jul90, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p491
Examines the all-wheel-drive Toyota Corolla wagon. Engine and transmission; Handling and braking; Safety and reliability.
- Toyota Corolla: Attractive affordable & reliable. Ryan, Frances // Caribbean Business;11/27/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 47, pCR3
Presents an evaluation of the 1998 Toyota Corolla. Features and specifications of the vehicle; Its performance and durability; Price range for the vehicle. INSET: 1998 Toyota Corolla car specifications..
- Corolla LE aiming for big time. Tully, Tom // Business Press;06/11/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p22
Evaluates the Toyota Corolla LE automobile. Base price; Optional accessories; Flaws in the automobile's design.
- Corolla leads Toyota sales drive in Europe. Glover, Maurice // Automotive Engineer;Jan2002, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p7
Focuses on a Toyota Corolla automobile designed in Europe in 2002. Features of the automobile; Sales target for the car; Involvement of joint activity between Toyota in Japan and its European associates.
- Toyota takes on Neon. // AutoWeek;5/15/95, Vol. 45 Issue 20, p4
Reports on Toyota's introduction of a lower-priced Corolla automobile. Reduction in the automobile's base price; Savings on styling costs; Car dimensions; Engine specifications.